NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

whats your favorite game of all time

Started by PseudoMario16, July 16, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is totally my favorite game ever

Jedesyus

Heh, I remember completeing beasting up mario with a jack-load of badges on that game

PseudoMario16

Quote from: jake3343 on August 05, 2008, 06:14:06 PMPaper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is totally my favorite game ever
yeah that game was pretty cool- i like the badge that makes u look like luigi!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jedesyus

WAAAAAAARIO

WAAAAAAALUIGI

dont forget them XD

SuperFireKirby

Waluigi... stupidest creation since submarines with screen doors.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

Ha I agree Waluigi you don't even see him that much he the person that never was.

PianoMan

Gooch

Waluigi sucks. His "evil" debut was on one of the Mario Tennis games. How are you supposed to know that he's evil (sides that oh-so-pointy 'stache and laugh)

SuperFireKirby

It's Luigi after he had been put though the medival strech torture, got a perm for his mustache and had purple paint spilled on him.

Gooch

No, Luigi doesn't have a brave bone in his body, Waluigi is a little less cowardly, methinks.

SuperFireKirby

mantis985

Jedesyus

Quote from: Gooch on August 24, 2008, 07:10:05 PMNo, Luigi doesn't have a brave bone in his body, Waluigi is a little less cowardly, methinks.

Waluigi is WAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaluigi (and he kicks some serious ass in brawl)

SuperFireKirby