News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

whats your favorite game of all time

Started by PseudoMario16, July 16, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Quote from: Harvest on July 16, 2008, 09:29:34 PMAlso, hope they fix the guards.  I was in an attic, the victim did not scream, you didn't see it.  You should not be running into their house and arresting me :|

Not as bad as me. I was doing the Rufio quest for the dark brotherhood for the first time, I killed him in his sleep, IN SNEAK MODE, and a fucking BRUMA guard came and arrested me, IN THE FUCKING TAVERN. WHAT THE FUCK.

But I love that game none the less, I am re-making the perfect warrior and so far it is going well. This time I tried a Nord instead of an Orc. And I am mixing things up a bit by using Restoration magic as a major skill. Right now he is level 17. I started him 3 Days ago. I have already mastered Heavy Armor, Blade, and Block. I am near mastering Armorer and blunt. I have already maxed out Strength, Willpower, and Endurance. And Yes, if you check my XBL proflie, I do not have all the achievements yet, because I started a new account to get a new name for free and I did NOT want to have to pay for it. So now I have to redo alot of junk. but it is still a great game.

PseudoMario16

umm, do u really need all of that...
its just as easy(and more fun) to just use cheats and get everything
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Davey

No cheats for Oblivion. Also that would make things boring fast.

But if it was for PC I would hack it,  ;D

Harvest

Why would you do a nord instead of an orc?  They're pretty close in style.

Should try something totally different like an elf or that cat thing.

I've had to restart several files, and then grind to get everything back...

I spent 30 hours on one character before I realized I didn't like his appearance and started another one.

One character has 20, another 30, another like 80, another 120, and another 90 or something...hours I mean.
-

Davey

On my original perfect warrior, I had mastered every skill. I have logged at least 1,000 hours on that game.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 24, 2008, 09:47:54 PMNo cheats for Oblivion. Also that would make things boring fast.

But if it was for PC I would hack it,  ;D
oh, oblivion.. i thought u were talking about morrowind

MegaMoo

My favorite game of all time is Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, closely followed by Super Paper Mario.

SuperFireKirby

For me, games can be so different that you don't know which would be better. So I'll lay it down by genre.

Action/Adventure: Dark Cloud 2(PS2) closely followed by Twilight Princess(Wii)

Role-Playing:100% Oblivion(360,PC)

MMORPG: Guild Wars(PC)

Platforming: KIrby 64: The Crytal Shards

Sports:NCAA FootBall 06'(PS2)

And Finally, FPS: Call of Duty 4

And there you have it folks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

Quote from: Egnio on July 17, 2008, 04:18:12 PMChrono Trigger.

I agree to the fullest extent. 'tis the only perfect game in circulation! Although, I would personally tell you to buy the original on the Nintendo platform, or on the PlayStation 1, it would probably be more convienient to buy it when i comes out on the DS (im counting the days on my hands and feet!)

PseudoMario16

Quote from: MegaMoo on July 25, 2008, 12:18:43 AMMy favorite game of all time is Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, closely followed by Super Paper Mario.
well, ive never heard of that game b4. ill b sure 2 look 4 it

MegaMoo

Which one? (both are some of the Wii's top games).

Gu4n

Considering he's using a Paper Mario avatar, I assume he means Zack & Wiki. ;)

Palagerini

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 25, 2008, 11:38:59 AMAnd Finally, FPS: RockBand(Lots of systems) followed by Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2

wait i thought FPS: means first person shooter... what else does it mean?
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Dude

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on July 20, 2008, 04:13:15 PM*thinks* <_< *Looks at name*....*Still thinks* lol

Haha you don't get it :P

If you give up, ask Hugo for help when you're on the chat. I won't ruin it. ;D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Palagerini on July 27, 2008, 02:21:41 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 25, 2008, 11:38:59 AMAnd Finally, FPS: RockBand(Lots of systems) followed by Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2

wait i thought FPS: means first person shooter... what else does it mean?
Oops. Didn't realize I put FPS as the catagory. My bad, but now it's fixed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!