News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

My arrangement.

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 16, 2008, 09:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

hmm, wow, i think pretty much everything you said was pretty stupid. You want your music taken off the site because you don't want your reputation completely ruined, yet you say you're going to stick around. Personally, if you want your music taken off because your embarrassed that its here, you don't need to be apart of the big family called NSM!

Davey

Quote from: Gooch on July 26, 2008, 11:39:55 AMhmm, wow, i think pretty much everything you said was pretty stupid. You want your music taken off the site because you don't want your reputation completely ruined, yet you say you're going to stick around. Personally, if you want your music taken off because your embarrassed that its here, you don't need to be apart of the big family called NSM!

Agreed, Gamer, I never hated you or anything, but this makes you kinda look selfish and you aren't demanding it or anything but this kinda makes it look like you are going to betray us and leave.

Honestly, if you don't think NinSheetMusic is "worthy" of your music, then why did you submit it in the first place?

Gooch

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 26, 2008, 12:04:46 PM
Quote from: Gooch on July 26, 2008, 11:39:55 AMhmm, wow, i think pretty much everything you said was pretty stupid. You want your music taken off the site because you don't want your reputation completely ruined, yet you say you're going to stick around. Personally, if you want your music taken off because your embarrassed that its here, you don't need to be apart of the big family called NSM!

Agreed, Gamer, I never hated you or anything, but this makes you kinda look selfish and you aren't demanding it or anything but this kinda makes it look like you are going to betray us and leave.

Honestly, if you don't think NinSheetMusic is "worthy" of your music, then why did you submit it in the first place?

Yay, someone agrees with me! Gamer, i suggest you take a look at my avatar and take its advice.

Brawler4Ever

IT'S GAMER'S CHOICE. If he want's to take his sheets off the site, let him. There's no point that I can see of alienating him or making him angry.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

PianoMan

Brawler, I see your point, but Gooch has a bigger point. We shouldn't stop him from taking them, but he really shouldn't have submitted them in the first place. Plus, I really think NinSheetMsic is better than all those other sites. They're all... dark. and hard to navigate. GameMusicThemes has only had one update in 2 years.

KefkaticFanatic

I hate to stick him in the spotlight, but this is exactly what Brian used to do.  He would come here and post and stuff, but never post his arrangements because he wanted to put them in other places.  I would just like to NOT have people see mine in this shithole of a site with all the idiots and trolls.  And you all know who I'm talking about.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

ME! YAY!!!! how many arrangements do u have on this site? i know the lost odyssey one but is there anything else?
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

blah54

title of the topic: "My Arrangement", there was no "s" at the end...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Brawler4Ever

Yes, but Gamer has a bunch of arrangements. Hence the confusion.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

No I don't.  The other like 5 of them are incomplete.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Ok now really...does this need to be dragged on?

Gamer, if you want it off, pm an admin or something instead of posting it. We've had problems like this before about "not announcing it to the public".

The rest of you guys, don't make a big deal of it, I mean really, its a piece of sheet music.

I have other opinions, but I think I'll keep those to myself. <_<

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

PianoMan

"****hole"? *begins to cry*

Composer #40

Might as well say this now

Instead of bellyaching try to help make the site better. Bitching about it doesn't help anybody and is a waste of time.

It happens Every. Day!

KefkaticFanatic

The main reason I posted it here instead of just PM-ing an admin is that it's just hilarious to view your pathetic responses that whine, flame, and complain.  I don't even really want it off the site, this was merely an experiment and you all worked perfectly as my tools.

me irl
[close]

Gooch

somehow i doubt that...