TWG XCVIII: pass the sharp

Started by mikey, December 28, 2017, 01:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

my vote on bds was just a joke, but realistically we don't have anything to go on for today so might as well, you know?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

On one hand, I'm inclined to agree that I'm probably one of the best random options because of my currently impaired state (although, at least I'm active?), but on the other hand, it does NOT seem like a good idea to throw away a lynch like that, especially if we do only have one lynch.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trasdegi

Ugh, one mislynch will be hard with so little activity...Anyway, there is a sharp being passed around, but NO ONE knows who has it? That won't help us, so only option left is analysing posts...

E. Gadd Industries

Well, check it out: one wolf, 4 humans at this point.
Say that Night 2 (the current phase) we lynch a human. This means 1:3
The wolf will obviously attack a human D1, meaning 1:2
And from there, the humans have to get it right, else the wolf will get them. Mislynch & the wolf wins. Hit the wolf and the humans win.

Of course, the one thing that could change all this is if the wolf happens to have the sharp at any ending of a phase.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trasdegi

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 31, 2017, 04:28:43 AMOf course, the one thing that could change all this is if the wolf happens to have the sharp at any ending of a phase.

What would it change, except giving us more time?

E. Gadd Industries

From what I understand, if the wolf gets the sharp at the end of a phase, neither the lynch nor the next wolfing will go through (confirmation needed), which means that we get more time, another 2 phases worth of it, which can be valuable in deducing who the wolf is
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Heyo. I didn't sign up for this game and I don't really understand how it works so I don't have anything to say.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Oh crepe we have under 2 hours o_O
Uh
Uh
So are we going for a blueflower lynch or?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

If Blueflower's really not going to participate at all, that would turn the final lynch into a 1v1, so... yeah. I don't know. That seems fine, especially cause I don't know who else I'd vote for at this point.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Whale, I need to vote, so ima go with blueflower then
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

-Trasdegi
-BlackDragonSlayer
-Olimar12345
-Blueflower
-E. Gadd Industries
-FireArrow

pass the sharp

1. wolf
2. human
3. human
4. human
5. human
6. human

after night 1, night 2 starts.  night phases after night 1 are 48 hours long.  after the first night phase, night phases are when lynches happen and wolves kill during the day phases, which will be shortened to 24 hours.  during the night phases players receive the sharp, a mystical piece of paper full of an interesting plant that does the opposite of what we might expect.  the sharp is constantly passed around from player to player in a predetermined random order at varying time frames (picture musical chairs).  if the wolf receives the sharp when the phase ends, the lynch does not go through.  in addition, the wolf's daykill will not go through.

role PMs:

QuoteYou are the wolf.

QuoteYou are a human.

blueflower999 has been lynched.  it is now day 1(?).  remember, the wolf kills people during the day.  the sharp is no longer being passed around.  day 1(?) ends at 3:00 PM MST on january 1 happy new year
unmotivated

mikey

-Trasdegi
-BlackDragonSlayer
-Olimar12345
-Blueflower
-E. Gadd Industries
-FireArrow

pass the sharp

1. wolf
2. human
3. human
4. human
5. human
6. human

after night 1, night 2 starts.  night phases after night 1 are 48 hours long.  after the first night phase, night phases are when lynches happen and wolves kill during the day phases, which will be shortened to 24 hours.  during the night phases players receive the sharp, a mystical piece of paper full of an interesting plant that does the opposite of what we might expect.  the sharp is constantly passed around from player to player in a predetermined random order at varying time frames (picture musical chairs).  if the wolf receives the sharp when the phase ends, the lynch does not go through.  in addition, the wolf's daykill will not go through.

role PMs:

QuoteYou are the wolf.

QuoteYou are a human.

trasdegi has been killed.  it is now night 3(?).  night 3(?) ends on january 3, at 3:00 PM MST.  remember, you are voting during this phase.  also, the sharp is being passed around.
unmotivated