News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Word Association

Started by Egnio, July 17, 2008, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

universe-X

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Oni-Link

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Oni-Link on May 23, 2010, 06:17:19 AMBP?
Anyway, Apt.
British Petroleum. The guys who owned the oil rig the is now flooding the the Gulf of Mexico with crude oil. Who didn't put any safety features on the rig in case of an emergency such as, wait for it.... A SHUT OFF VALVE! WHOA, IT'S SO INGENIOUS NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE!

anyways... apartment

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

I WANT NO. 3000... but I'll settle for the ones either side.

Aperture
Probably not for long.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

I am disregarding your post U-X. Because you chose the wrong word that is so not the right word to use that is doesn't deserve to be counted.

So continuing from Tranzlater's post:
Quote from: Tranzlater on May 23, 2010, 07:35:22 AMAperture

Sciences

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 23, 2010, 09:05:20 AMI am disregarding your post U-X. Because you chose the wrong word that is so not the right word to use that is doesn't deserve to be counted.

So continuing from Tranzlater's post:
Sciences
Planets.

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

Oni-Link

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!