News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Word Association

Started by Egnio, July 17, 2008, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

omega

The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

dahans

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

dahans

SuperFireKirby

dahans

SuperFireKirby

framage means cheese in franch but okay...

the lourve

mantis985

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 15, 2009, 12:42:38 PMframage means cheese in franch but okay...

the lourve
I had no idea what it means so I just associated art with french :D.

Paris

GreekGeek

dahans