Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Last Battle Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: NPbus_

AmpharosAndy

I'm really liking this arrangement, good to see some XD love! Just looking at the presentation at the moment. Only a few things to mention:

- The score seems to be a bit too high on the page, at least on the pdf. So just spread it out a little more.

- Overall, there need to be a lot more double bar lines, especially at tempo changes + maybe some key/time signature changes too because it looks a bit daunting to me without them.

- (Bar 13) keeping the low LH note as a second voice, you could spread the RH notes across both hands to make it easier to play.

- (Bar 23+) When this left hand pattern appears, take the highest of the two notes and put it in the right hand otherwise the hands are crossing pointlessly.
innit

NPbus_

I'll get on it! Thanks!

UPDATE: new pdf and mus files should be available (both of the bar 23 figures are fixed now)
A party bus (also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus) is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.