Game: Super Paper Mario
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Overthere Stair
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Sebastian

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Static

Discussed/reviewed extensively over Discord, and some changes and revisions have been made before it was posted here. It's looking good!

Latios212

Nice! Try as I might, I really can't find anything wrong here closely inspecting the notes and accidentals. But zooming out and looking at the larger picture I have a couple small things to point out:
- It'd be helpful to put a dynamic so the performer knows how much to dim. down to between m. 52-53.
- Also dynamics - it might be worth thinking about how m. 4 and 60 lead into measure 5, instead of just mp/ff to mf.
- Staff spacing on page 2 could be adjusted a bit - second and third systems could be separated a bit more, fourth system has a rather large space between staves while the last has a rather small space, etc.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on February 26, 2018, 08:51:20 PM- It'd be helpful to put a dynamic so the performer knows how much to dim. down to between m. 52-53.
Added.

Quote from: Latios212 on February 26, 2018, 08:51:20 PM- Also dynamics - it might be worth thinking about how m. 4 and 60 lead into measure 5, instead of just mp/ff to mf.
It goes back to mf between 60 and 5. I added a dynamic to show that.

Quote from: Latios212 on February 26, 2018, 08:51:20 PM- Staff spacing on page 2 could be adjusted a bit - second and third systems could be separated a bit more, fourth system has a rather large space between staves while the last has a rather small space, etc.
Adjusted.

Files updated.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot