9 (52.9%)
BDS's In the Era of the Daytime Moon[/url
7 (41.2%)
davy's A Faction Festival
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: February 15, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

mikey

This is likely the full game I'm using.  If we get another player the wolf team will get stronger, but not numbers-wise.

Quote from: mikey on February 08, 2018, 07:00:27 PMTWG 100: Dinner and a Show

Extremely flavorful story-based TWG.  I'm keeping the story premise a secret for now, but it's making me feel really creative.

Wolf team- as a team, the wolves may choose one player to kill each night.  Wins at parity.
1. Master Wolf- Each night, can send a PM to the host with the name of target player.  If that player is still alive, the Master Wolf receives a PM with the color of that player.  The Master wolf is seered green.
"I smell you... Your fear..."
2. Wolf Cohort- Has no special powers.  Is seered red.
"Fresh BLOOD!"
3. Wolf Cohort- Has no special powers.  Is seered red.
"Fresh BLOOD!"
4. Needy Wolf- If the needy wolf is the last wolf alive, the wolf team loses their wolf kill.  Is seered red.
"I smell... you?"

Human team- wins when all threats to the team are dead.
5. Seer- Each night, may send a PM to the host with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, receives a PM with the color of that player.  Is seered blue.
"No-one and no-wolf will get past me."
6. Brutal Human- If the brutal human is wolfkilled, one wolf at random is killed as well.  Is not told they are the Brutal Human.  Is seered blue.
"Whatever it takes."
7. One-shot Reviver- Once per game, during a night phase, may send the host a PM with the name of a player.  If that player is dead, they will be revived at the beginning of the following night phase.  Is seered blue.
"I'm here for you."
8. Miller- is seered red.  Is not told they're the Miller.
"I'm doing things my way.  Step aside."
9. Traitor- counts for human numbers, but wins with the wolves.  Is seered red.
"You'll all see soon enough..."
10. Sayori- is told she's a normal human.  Is seered Monika.
"There are rainclouds... and they won't go away."
11. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
12. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
13. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
14. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
15. Vanilla Human- is seered green.
"Something's wrong."
16. Khajiit- Begins the game with every item, but cannot use them.  Once each night (except for Night 1), may distribute a single item to target player by sending a PM to the host with that player's name.
"Khajiit has wares, if you have coin."

Third Party- counts for numbers of neither team.
17. M̦̣͓̀ ̟̖Ò̦̦͖͔͖̜ ̡̱̲͓̞͔͖Ǹ͎̳̳͍͖̟ ̜̥̭͕̤ͅI̱͉̥ ̭̪K͇͕̺̭͞ ̫̹̘͇͍A̩̪͢- wins when it's just Monika.  Can't be wolf-killed.  Each night, may send the host a PM with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, becomes marked. Marked players are privately told they have been marked.  When the number of marked players becomes greater than or equal to the number of unmarked players, all living marked players die.  Is seered literally every color except for red, purple, green, and blue.If wolves would win while Monika is still alive, Monika and the wolves both win.
"...What's the point when none of it is even real?"

Items:
Candlestick
Revolver
Rope
Lead Pipe
Knife
Wrench

When a player dies, their role will be revealed.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Like Noc, I added some roles to my game: A normal human and a third-party role.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

It looks super sweet with the third party role involved.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I'm feeling a ton of motivation and energy toward hosting and I'd really like to host this one.
Reasons to vote for me:
vote for mikey and he isn't in the game.
vote for mikey and you're guaranteed quality.
vote for mikey and since he has no life everything will be on time.
vote for mikey and he will be quite happy.
vote for mikey and you vote for this:
prologue
It was a dark and stormy night.
"Seriously?  That's it.  I'm taking over."
"What?  What's wrong with that?"
"Dude.  It's a complete joke.  It's been a meme since the 1800's."
"But I like it!"
"It doesn't matter what you like, it matters what they like."
"They?"
"Never mind- just give me the quill."
I shoved myself aside and grabbed the quill from my hand.  "Ahh..."  I lowered the quill to the parchment and began to write:
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
"Woahwoahwoahwoah.  You just shoved him aside for that,  and now you're quoting Orwell?  Double standard much?"
"I don't need to justify myself to you."
"Yes you do- I am you."
"Hmph.  Fine.  How about this?"  I turned again to face the parchment.  Dipping the quill in the well, I once again filled the parchment with neat, even handwriting.
There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it.
"NO!  NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!"
I turned back to me and sighed.  "What now?"  I questioned.
Just then, I stepped out of the shadows.
"Why not come up with something new?  You know, original?  I'm sure they don't want to read something they've heard a hundred times in school alone."
I suddenly perked up from where I had been pouting after I had been shoved aside by myself.  "Who's they?"
"NEVER MIND!" I shouted in unison.
I turned back to look at myself.
"Maybe you're right.  Let's put our heads together.  With the amount of work we've put into this, we may as well get the beginning as good as the rest of it."
I blinked.  Everyone was gone.  I looked around at the cramped wooden attic-space with just a lumpy, mildewy mattress and a writing-desk, kept illuminated by the baleful flicker of a wax candle.  I sighed to myself.  It wasn't pretty, but it was necessary.
I turned again to the parchment paper.  I took a deep breath.  I thought.  I prayed.  I wrestled with myself.  I had to get this perfect.  It was the only way I would finally get it all back.  Everything I had.  Everything I deserved.  Everything I lost.  Feeling the rage building up in me, my hands shaking, I brought the quill toward the parchment.  I finally knew what to write.
[close]
That's right!  The first look at my new mystery novel, Dinner and a Show!  Preorder now for 1 vote!
#votemikey2k18
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

have people forgotten bds's marvelous twg stories or have i hosted too many times on llf and not on nsm

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I don't think you've hosted since dangerous flora and fauna of umbra
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

has that been my only nsm game D:

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Cmon can you really ever say no to a faction game. Especially one where everyone is garunteed to get an interesting role.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

All the factions games I've ever been a part of (on both LLF and NSM) have been stressful, unfun, and usually end with a cheap ending based not on player merit, but luck and other arbitrary decisions (like who randomly decided to ally or side with someone else even if it isn't in their optimal interests).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

They require everyone to be active and people tend to give up more easily in them, but when they work out I find there's so much more opportunity for everyone to to participate.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Hey game of wolves was like the single greatest TWG game ever (it arguably wasn't a faction game but... still :p) Also daveys last double crossing one would of been really great if half the players didn't literally stop playing halfway through.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on February 12, 2018, 09:18:56 PMHey game of wolves was like the single greatest TWG game ever (it arguably wasn't a faction game but... still :p)
yeah wasn't really a true faction game

QuoteAlso daveys last double crossing one would of been really great if half the players didn't literally stop playing halfway through.
If you're referring to Spliter Personalities: Was decided by an arbitrary alliance and/or people acting outside their own interests. Yes I'm still bitter.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber