TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

FireArrow, what are my tells exactly? I'd like you to shed some light on them if you would

GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD Happy Thoughts GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD  GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SuperMarina

Tbh, to settle any worries. I had my two cents on the way prior conversation, yet passed out before I could post. Here it is, to put your nerves at ease.

Quote from: davy on February 16, 2018, 01:02:34 PMYou are forgetting one role: Khajiit. It is super benificial for Khajiit to know who the confirmed humans are so he won't send his items to a wolf.

Just catching up in detail, not too focused on the back-forth debate, just more so key points.
It'd be pretty important for the Khajiit to know who's human, but we can't know for certain who is who, not without card flips (meaning death and revival, like you all have discussed) or someone to come forth as seer and point fingers. Both are almost equally risky since it reveals roles to the wolves, and it's worth note that alliances will also prove to be a risk, especially if one wolf even manages to gain favor with bandwagon.

Picking your friends wisely is key, but my suspicions lie truly with those who have hardly contributed. Those who usually stick to the background are either, in my eyes, a human without worry, possibly the traitor, or the wolves in general. I'd be more interested in finding our seer, and I don't think we should have a plan for when they should claim, going back to what I said about prematurely role reveals. Wolves might get a jump early. BDS seems sus to me. Usually those to make a first impression with an accusation and a vote put me on edge for wolfiness, but with all reasoning considered, Raeko also seems to fit on that list. Still too early in the day phase to come to a solid conclusion and a vote from me, but those are my thoughts.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

FireArrow

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 17, 2018, 02:23:06 PMFireArrow, what are my tells exactly? I'd like you to shed some light on them if you would

For one, that you're more interested in me being slighty suspicous of you than literally every more important thing going on right now.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

So just to recap, Here are my thoughts about the "no night 1 wolfing:"

1) Inactivity shouldn't be too far off of the table. Let's face it: here an NSM we are used to smaller games where there are only usually 2 maybe 3 wolves. It's much easier for two people to find time to communicate and come to agreement in 24 hours than it can be for 4 people. Added to the amount of people in this game that aren't as regularly active as the rest of us, it is entirely possible and highly likely that there wasn't enough communication in that time and no one sent in a wolfing. This is especially possible if you consider that less experienced players could have been more active than more experienced players, and more hesitant to make a move without consulting the more veteran players. Just thoughts.

2) Hitting Monika would be statistically a less-likely possibility in my opinion, since in this game it would be a 1/13 chance on night 1. This would also, as already said, not be good for the humans since they could end up working together against the humans. Pretty straight forward.

3) An intentional move to not wolf someone seems like a riskier and less-likely move. Like said, it would give us less information to go on for our day 1 lynch, but day 1 gives us the least to go on anyway, and I see this as a better move for later phases. Like, night 1 is basically a free kill for the wolf team because there are hardly any "if he/she dies, ___ is a wolf" suspicions. Because of this, I doubt this is what happened.

shortened, of these three possibility I would have to say that it was most likely inactivity that stunted night 1 for the wolves. Hitting Monika was a possibility, but statistically less likely, and intentionally not wolfing makes little to no sense.

Basic suspicion list:

Suspicious
No obvious suspicious as of late.

Semi-suspicious
-Dudeman
-BrainyLucario
-ThatHiddenCharacter

Okay for now
-davy
-BlackDragonSlayer
-E. Gadd Industries
-FireArrow
-Bubbles

Pls post more
-SuperMarina
-Trasdegi
-MaestroUGC
-MasterSuperFan
-Lkjhgfdsa_77
-ThiccWifeSiccLife
-TheZeldaPianist

I'll post more on this later; I just wanted to show a visual of where people are on my radar.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: FireArrow on February 17, 2018, 02:46:49 PMFor one, that you're more interested in me being slighty suspicous of you than literally every more important thing going on right now.
I'm interested in it because you aren't explaining it. Olimar's suspicion is obvious to me because of the public asking to reply to a message. If we're going to just focus on one thing, we risk losing opportunities elsewhere for clues and ideas. Having to only be interested in a single subject doesn't help anyone

Wait...Who's Olimar?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperMarina on February 17, 2018, 02:25:13 PMThose who usually stick to the background are either, in my eyes, a human without worry, possibly the traitor, or the wolves in general.
wot

you're saying that humans should stick to the background
right
how about no
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

Right now, I'm not finding anyone overly wolfy, but Brainy and BDS are both on my radar. Brainy doesn't seem to be putting much thought into what would help humans best. At least not yet, so I'm definitely not thinking he's a wolf with certainty, I need to hear more from him. For BDS, there was that whole ordeal against an alliance. Of course, he seemed to explain himself ok, and the conflict seemed to be resolved fairly easily, so he's also suspicious, but I wouldn't say with certainty that he's a wolf just yet. Half the players are inactive, so I can't really go off of that to see if any of them are wolfy or not.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 17, 2018, 03:00:06 PMwot

you're saying that humans should stick to the background
right
how about no

You're taking that out of context; that isn't what he was saying at all...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 17, 2018, 03:08:31 PMYou're taking that out of context; that isn't what he was saying at all...
That's how I read it IN context; I was simply quoting it in specific to highlight that phrase in particular.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 17, 2018, 03:15:33 PMThat's how I read it IN context; I was simply quoting it in specific to highlight that phrase in particular.
Emphasis on the phrase "Human without worry" so you can hopefully see what I mean.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 17, 2018, 03:16:13 PMSo someone who isn't worried about anything atm.
Which is how humans should NOT be in a game (in other words, the average human should not sink into the background, and if you do, you should be either worried or a bad player).

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 17, 2018, 03:18:09 PMWhich is how humans should NOT be in a game (in other words, the average human should not sink into the background, and if you do, you should be either worried or a bad player).
So someone who isn't worried about anything atm.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Humans should always be worried about t̷̨͟h̢̛e ̷̨̡w̸o̴̷̡l̴v̷̢e̴͢ś̕ ̛w͡in͝n҉̨i͡n̢̕g.̵̵͡ ̢A͡ ͜h͘ư̢͝ma̸̧n ͜w̶h͘͝o҉̸ ̶̛s͏i̷ts͢͝ ̸̷b́́ac҉k̵̷ ҉a̷̧n͜͝d̨ ̵͢d̨̕o͞e͘s̶̴ ̧͠n͏͏͜o͜͡t̸͝͝h͏ìn̢͘g ̶is̷̸n̵͡'ţ ̴́̀h͠e̸l̀͡҉pin̨̛g̨̕ ̶̡t̵̨ḩe ̷̕͝h̶͞u̴͟m̶̛͞a̴͘n s̕͠i̵ḑ̕͠e҉̕.̶̨̀ ̨͜I͢͠'҉d e͢v̸̕͘èǹ̡͜ ͜͡͞s͡a̛͠y̷̧ ̛ì͘t̶͢'̶̡҉s ͠a̷̕ ̡͞h͝in̡d̶͞e̶͘ra̡̡ń͟ce.

ninja'd~! ;)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Brainy's on my suspicion list now too, but I'm hoping it's JUST í̵̭̹͖̫̲̟͓͈̬̩n͝҉̷̳͔̺̼̖̝̱̖̭̘͉̼͇̳̜͎̣̳̕é̸͚̬̲̜̹̖͖̪̕̕͝x̢҉̡͙̝̠̞̩̪͈̰̖͔̖̳͟͞p͘҉̼̖̥͇̙̟͇̪̪̙ͅe̵̴̶̬͓͓̩̥͎͜͜ͅr̢͈̹̠̪͕̞͍͖̹̻͓̪̬̫̞ḭ̖͇̻̪͖͍̰̰̼̕͟͟e̕͏͉̜̜̟̘͚̬͉̥̝̻͇͔̝̱͔̙ͅņ̷̷̩̠̹͈̯̫̰̖̯̩̳͓̦̀c̶̗̼̣̭͓̰͕̯͔̲̘̜͉̺͚̤̬ͅe҉̷̨͇̟̝̤̭̦̯̰́͢ ̛̀t̛̪̞͔͈̗̣̹̮̖͓͓͕̹̠ͅą̶̞̬̺̙̲̗͢͞ḷ̨̛̖̩̪͎̬͇͕͉̲̞̣̱̥̗͚͘͘͠k̨̩͓̱̼̻̪͇̰̀͝i͏̶̺̟͔̰͎̥̖̰̗͎̜̥ͅǹ̶̦̼͇̞̼̘̩̳͢ͅg͟҉̟͈̥̹̥̜̪̬̯̫̼̮̗̟͇͙̫̮͟.̸͉͚̙̮̜̣̯̤̺ MONIKAAAkAaaikaaa{{\
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Personally, I'd chalk that up to Brainy being Brainy, but Olimar is starting to creep up to at the moment.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber