News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: mikey on February 22, 2018, 07:00:20 PM17. M̦̣͓̀ ̟̖Ò̦̦͖͔͖̜ ̡̱̲͓̞͔͖Ǹ͎̳̳͍͖̟ ̜̥̭͕̤ͅI̱͉̥ ̭̪K͇͕̺̭͞ ̫̹̘͇͍A̩̪͢- wins when it's just Monika.  Can't be wolf-killed.  Each night, may send the host a PM with the name of target player.  If that player is alive, becomes marked. Marked players are privately told they have been marked.  When the number of living marked players becomes greater than or equal to the number of living unmarked players, Monika may send a PM to the host containing the word "boom" to have all living marked players die. Is seered literally every color except for red, purple, green, and blue.  If wolves would win while Monika is still alive, Monika and the wolves both win.

If I understand this correctly, Olimar's flip as black means he was Monika?  I am so not clear on what is going on--my browser glitched out when I looked at the chapter update.  I haven't played the game, is this some DDLC shenaniganery?

Quote from: Bubbles on February 22, 2018, 07:17:52 PMand so uhh Thicc got replaced w Charu?

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Charu

Quote from: Bubbles on February 22, 2018, 07:17:52 PM^ p sure he was sayori? Unless story Sayori Ishizuka isn't role Sayori

and so uhh Thicc got replaced w Charu? who only registered two days ago?? really wishing i knew like anything about DDLC rn

Hi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Charu

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 22, 2018, 07:34:39 PMcharu

how you do

Uh, not liking how when I reply it bumps me back out in the subforum and not the thread.

There an option to change that? Please say yes.

Charu

MaestroUGC

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 22, 2018, 07:33:11 PMIf I understand this correctly, Olimar's flip as black means he was Monika?  I am so not clear on what is going on--my browser glitched out when I looked at the chapter update.  I haven't played the game, is this some DDLC shenaniganery?
Monika can't be wolf killed, so no, Olimar cannot be Monika.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 22, 2018, 07:39:01 PMMonika can't be wolf killed, so no, Olimar cannot be Monika.

Man, I really need to read these role descriptions.  Sayori, then.

Charu

So if I'm reading this game right, and trust me I'm not gonna do a whole lot of reading because reading STINK!!!

Uh...

Crazy item shenanigans can happen? Could this be one of the items? Feels like one of the items. If not, then definitely a 3rd party's doing.

Gonna read the OP actually, make sure I get what's going on.

Also to note, Olimar, person that just died, isn't on the list. I'm assuming they're still gone though, we'll see.

Charu

Charu

Because I don't see anything within the OP that states a death will have this occur.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.