TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Charu on February 22, 2018, 07:46:29 PMCrazy item shenanigans can happen? Could this be one of the items? Feels like one of the items. If not, then definitely a 3rd party's doing.
Item guy died. Read through game pls.

QuoteAlso to note, Olimar, person that just died, isn't on the list. I'm assuming they're still gone though, we'll see.
I'm assuming it's the same thing that's going on with the story.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

I just finished watching some Doki Doki stuff against my better judgement, I don't need this right now! WHY DOES HORROR BOTHER ME SO MUCH?!!!

Also, why is Charu the replacement? Nice to meetcha, by the way.

I am just really tired and confused right now. What is even anything?

I have chortles!!!

The Red and Green roles, they give me FURY!!!

I think I'm slowly descending into madness. Sanity was nice while it lasted.

Hahahahahaha
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BlackDragonSlayer

In a TWG I hosted once, I knew a guy who acted like a literal chicken for a phase just because he knew that nobody would lynch him. I'm kind of getting the same vibes from you right now THC.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

I discussed this a bit in the Discord, but I'll summarize.

So at this point I think it's safe to assume the wolves hit Monika Night 1, which is unfortunate because this means they may be working with her to have an extra vote each day. With that, I have some suspicions of a possible wolf team:

Bubbles, THC, E. Gadd, and SuperMarina.

The wolfing pattern is really odd. They went for Trasdegi Night 2, a player who really had no current impact on the game, but follow it with very vocal player Olimar. Olimar is particularly curious as so far his suspicions panned out very poorly (both being davy and Dudeman). It seems that they did this in order to stave off having him direct his attention towards the wolves, otherwise a paranoid act.

This group assumes that there's only one experienced wolf in the set, and based on how fervently Bubbles jumped in from a seeming absence almost feels like she was doing damage control. Hitting Monika Night 1 might've caught them by surprise, and they really needed to scramble with how to portray it, with Bubbles echoing the more vocal players so as to seem more in-line with the group. E. Gadd was (and still is) largely absent from the game, opting to abstain from voting Day 1 for no real reason. THC has been jumpy all game, and I'd bet this has to do with him being inexperienced and not knowing how to react to, well, anything. The last is SuperMarina, of which I don't have much to go on, but I suspect is playing a bit too cautiously so as to avoid direct suspicion.

Now I think SuperMarina might instead be replaced with another experienced player, BDS or FA perhaps, both of whom have been very vocal and opposed Olimar each in some way. Or, perhaps, one of them might be Monika, who would likely be in pattern with the wolves, as she would have a vested interest in their victory.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Considering that I had been advocating for an Olimar lynch, I don't really think I would go for an Olimar lynching, something that (at least in my opinion) would probably be a rather solid pick after Dudeman's flip (and thus, support for raeko also potentially being a human as well).

inb4 maestro is monika

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

*go for an Olimar wolfing

Also, there's the whole "voting for and actually wanting to lynch THC" thing.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

A wolfing? No. Not if you're Monika, anyway. Besides, Monika would make a point to avoid voting for wolves.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 22, 2018, 11:13:40 PMwhy tho

I'll get more into it later, but for someoen who generally likes having your opinions heard, your behavior the past few phases has been very autopilot. This is something I'll do as a wolf if I'm low on everyones list and just kinda wanna ride the waves home. I'll elaborate more later but I guess it gives you something to reply to in the meantime if you so fancy.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on February 22, 2018, 11:47:57 PMI'll get more into it later, but for someoen who generally likes having your opinions heard, your behavior the past few phases has been very autopilot. This is something I'll do as a wolf if I'm low on everyones list and just kinda wanna ride the waves home. I'll elaborate more later but I guess it gives you something to reply to in the meantime if you so fancy.
Considering what my life is like right now, I think I've been fairly active and vocal. I haven't been in the chat all the time because that's more difficult for me to do all the time, but I've definitely voiced my opinions.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Has something in real life happened between the first day phase and the second that changed how active you are?

BlackDragonSlayer

Considering my suspicion list Day 2, I think I pretty much said everything that I wanted to say that phase, and up until the cardflip I didn't really disagree with the lynch.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 22, 2018, 09:54:43 PMIn a TWG I hosted once, I knew a guy who acted like a literal chicken for a phase just because he knew that nobody would lynch him. I'm kind of getting the same vibes from you right now THC.

This... This post right here is super suspicious in my opinion, not only are you, a veteran forgetting the fact that they could possible be a traitor, which it is super beneficial to the wolves for the traitor to try and get lynched. (it's like a jester in town of Salem) They save one of their numbers for one more day and take out a town member, plus the traitor can still win even after their sacrifice, you also are basing your lynch on something from another game and not THC's previous posts or his behavior in other games
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 23, 2018, 09:33:12 AMThis... This post right here is super suspicious in my opinion, not only are you, a veteran forgetting the fact that they could possible be a traitor
I'm not "forgetting," I just don't think he's the traitor. Too obvious to be a traitor, IMO. He's more like a wolf acting like a traitor.

Quoteyou also are basing your lynch on something from another game and not THC's previous posts or his behavior in other games
No I'm not. I simply brought that up as a comparison to THC's current actions (AND previous posts), which is kind of a pretty big thing in TWG.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber