TWG 100th Anniversary: Dinner and a Show

Started by mikey, February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

hey. can everyone stop claiming seer? pls its hurting my brain

FA I'll wait for your logs before I ask anything specific, but as of right now its kinda your word against an uncontested seer claim. And while I know thats how it was with the BDS lynch last phase, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Egadd,your claim is confusing me too. Did you or did you not try and revive davy? bc as far as the phase update, he wasn't revived. Also, davy or not, why didn't you use your power last night phase? Even if you knew Brainy was the brutal there was no guarantee that he would have been wolfed last night, in fact I didn't expect him to be at all after that BDS flip. This day would have been a wolf-sided lynch if they're in contact with Monika, and using the revive would have prevented that

ninja'd by thc lol

SuperMarina

Unless TZP can provide logs of his conversations with Brainy before death, it should be considered that he may be a wolf, or worse.
An accusation of this manner, in lieu of a seering uncontested of FireArrow being green, should be considered wolfy in nature, and nothing otherwise.

Maestro portrays another interesting case. He sacrifices himself as if exposed as a wolf. Being that there are three wolves left, a sacrifice is reasonable to the Needy Wolf. The Needy Wolf is useless, provides them an extra number, but in the end, if left as the last wolf, will lose his wolf vote. To wane the wolf's favor in the game, he would need to die.

Over both of these cases, it's important to consider that TZP's inactivity and sudden claim for a possible mislynch proves to be utterly wolfy.

Rest assured, my security lies within my vote for TheZeldaPianist.
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

FireArrow

Hey, I think I've got some actual hard proof unlike BDS :p

Quote from: SuperMarina on February 26, 2018, 04:11:19 PMUnless TZP can provide logs of his conversations with Brainy before death, it should be considered that he may be a wolf, or worse.
An accusation of this manner, in lieu of a seering uncontested of FireArrow being green, should be considered wolfy in nature, and nothing otherwise.

Brainy claimed I was seered green. So TZP is contesting with whatever seer was working with brainy behind the scene (granted, brainy made up a lot of seer results so meh.)

Spoiler
QuoteGerik - Last Thursday at 9:07 PM
    Hey I've been in contact with olimar so I know you're the seer right?
    just letting you know (assuming olimar was sayori with that weird phase change) anyone you've seered red or yellow is confirmed not a good guy
February 23, 2018 - Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 3:27 AM
    Well, I've seered you green so congrats?
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 5:30 AM
    Also Tras was green as well(edited)
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 9:25 AM
    hey btw have you been marked?
Gerik - Last Friday at 9:26 AM
    Yes I am
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 9:26 AM
    Oh dear...
Gerik - Last Friday at 9:26 AM
    Since I'm pretty sure wolves hit monika
    We can have marked players claim and theyll be confirmed humans
    Ive been holding out till later phases for fbat though
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 9:27 AM
    No one else i've asked has been marked
Gerik - Last Friday at 9:27 AM
    Well, there should only be 3 marked players rn
    S9me of which we may have lynched
    Have you seered charu/thicc?
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 9:29 AM
    If you've been marked, they aren't monika. and no
Gerik - Last Friday at 9:29 AM
    Alright, not saying theyre a good seer target
    Im just scared he couod be a wolf because hes got everyone swayed to his side
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 9:29 AM
    I'm THinking Maestro
Gerik - Last Friday at 9:30 AM
    Maestro is a bit sus
    Him, bubbles, and BDS are all decent targets
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 9:35 AM
    when were you marked?
Gerik - Last Friday at 9:54 AM
    n2
[ommmited to protect seer]
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:27 PM
     i can explain that.
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:27 PM
    ah
    how so?
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:28 PM
    im brutal
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:28 PM
    FUCKING BRILLIANT
    you are a god
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:28 PM
    ik ik
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:28 PM
    holy shit
    like, all this "expiririenced TWG" stuff
    thats you
BDS, me, davy, bubbles, whoever else
    we aint got nothin
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:29 PM
    seer seered me blue
    i got a human pm.
    went with my gut for once
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:29 PM
    Well played
    And they aren't gonna hit reviver because they'll be going after you
    and the blue color seer from the master wolf won't say you're brutal
    jesus this is so perfect
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:30 PM
    unless bds isnt really a wolf
    then rip
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:30 PM
    He could be the traitor
    but stil
    well done
    Or [omitted] is an even next level god and is playing all of us
    but I really doubt that
    i hope i played off the log thing well enough to keep them thinking you're seer
Anti-Brainy - Last Friday at 2:36 PM
    say you meant night 3
    trust me
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:36 PM
    for the mark?
    to confirm BDS?
    ys
    yes
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:36 PM
    Don't worry
    He's getting lynched unless counterclaim
    or town plays really dumb
    might have told him something untruthfuk to get a reaction
    so you really need to say night 3
Gerik - Last Friday at 2:37 PM
    Sure
    I already told bds that I was marked n2 privaetly
    so this might be really risky
February 24, 2018 - Gerik - Last Saturday at 5:07 PM
     Care to explain?
Anti-Brainy - Last Saturday at 5:15 PM
     My gut failed me
Gerik - Last Saturday at 6:54 PM
     Well, i still trust you
     But i think you misplayed that
     Wolves might not hit you becuase theu can probably just get you lynched
Anti-Brainy - Last Saturday at 7:43 PM
     We have a plan now. Don't worry
Gerik - Last Saturday at 7:43 PM
     Alright
Gerik - Last Saturday at 8:29 PM
     sorry for being a pessimist, I can't act like I know anything
Anti-Brainy - Last Saturday at 8:30 PM
     I have a lot going on in the background that you can't see, trust me. We got this
Gerik - Last Saturday at 8:31 PM
     I'm willing to wait and see
     Just know that in the thread and chat I'm gonna be running around thinking your a stupid deadman for doing what you did
     because anything of the contrary would look really weird and might get the wolves going
Anti-Brainy - Last Saturday at 8:46 PM
     Gotcha
[close]
Brainy told me almost everything. If I was teamed with Monika/wolves why would I let any of what went down happen? That would be literally game throwing to make myself look human (which I did do in a game a long time ago but I'm not that dumb now >_>)

Right now, the question is do we lynch Maestro or TZP.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: mikey on February 15, 2018, 10:22:09 AM7. One-shot Reviver- Once per game, during a night phase, may send the host a PM with the name of a player.  If that player is dead, they will be revived at the beginning of the following night phase.  Is seered blue.
@everyone doubting my revive
[insert Olimar's learn2read quote]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmm... I never imagined Maestro would give up like that. That's... idk. But it doesn't seem like something a normal wolf would do, especially given there's are only 3 of them now. I think something's to be said about SM's thing, then, about him being Needy. That, or Traitor (because they're still alive). And those logs from FA, DANG those are legit. O_o everything adds up. I trust FA more here than TZP.
So what's the next plan of action? Idrk... I'm going to consider everything that happened. And I'll get back tomorrow.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Why YOU, the Everyman, Should Lynch FireArrow

1. In response to FA's point 1: I can't account for why Brainy told you that you were green--I did not give him that information.  You literally say in your post that you can't account for Brainy's "seering" results, so why do you even bring that up?

2. In response to FA's point 2:
Quote from: FireArrow on February 26, 2018, 04:29:54 PMwhy would I let any of what went down happen?
You absolutely didn't have a choice to prevent the Brainy shenanigans last night from happening.  First of all, if you tried to stop him, it would have drawn unnecessary attention to yourself, which is something that a lone third-party cannot afford.  Second of all, if you let Brainy follow through with his plan, you're two steps closer to "boom" instead of one.  see, the other thing your post assumes is that you know who the wolves are to win with them, which I'm not convinced of.  If you let Brainy die and he really is the brutal human, you are guaranteed to see a wolf, which might give you some insight into any partners he/she might have.

3. Brainy's move, while pretty inspired, was not necessarily intelligible to anyone who wasn't made directly aware of what he was doing (read: FireArrow).  Say FA's right and I'm lying.  The actual seer, when confronted with that counterclaim would immediately claim his role to prevent the lynch of a teammate and the acceptance of a fake seer.  The thing is, EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO IS ALIVE AND PLAYING claimed "not seer" to the whole thread--except for me, because I didn't see that Brainy had claimed, and did not, in fact, post all day.  Go right ahead.  Count 'em.  By the time I checked the thread again, it was nighttime, and I would have gained nothing by counterclaiming at that point.  I'm aware that this is something of an argument from silence, but it is the ONLY EXPLANATION for why every other player except me claimed that they were not the seer, allowing Brainy to pull whatever shenaniganery his heart desired.

More later.

Monika

Votecount:
2 votes for MaestroUGC (MaestroUGC, E. Gadd Industries)
1 vote for FireArrow (TheZeldaPianist275)
1 vote for TheZeldaPianist (SuperMarina)
I hope we can be friends!~

FireArrow

1. It says Monika wins with the wolves in the OP.
2. The wolves were one kill away from matching humam votes (6 vs 6.) The wolves almost certaintly hit Monika n1, so Id be 1 PM away from avoiding this entire fiasco and potential winning if all the humans fail to vote the same person.
3. Unlike his other fake seer results, Brainy told multiple peopld that I was green and it carried no goal (I was not a lynch target yesterday.) Seems like a pointless thing to make up.
4. Logs to prove any of these behind the scene interactions you claim exist?

Charu

Charu

Okay, looks like it.

I'll state it again, but I don't have any faith in anyone this game anymore after I witnessed last phase.

You never lynch uncontested seer claims.

Seer now states they have an orange check on FireArrow

Lynch should be FireArrow 100% of the time. It'll eliminate the threat of instantly losing.

So with that in mind.

FireArrow

I don't know what's going on in Discord land and I don't care because I'm not in it.

Have a good day.

Charu

Like, okay, maybe just MAYBE ZeldaPianist wasn't available at all for the entirety of those 24 hours in which Brainy lied about a check, but I don't support the actual seer allowing that play to happen. It's really really REALLY bad.

Charu

However, letting Brainy take the role as a disguised seer is pretty good if that's what indeed happened.

ZeldaPianist, what are your other checks?

FireArrow

Quote from: Charu on February 26, 2018, 11:15:45 PMLike, okay, maybe just MAYBE ZeldaPianist wasn't available at all for the entirety of those 24 hours in which Brainy lied about a check, but I don't support the actual seer allowing that play to happen. It's really really REALLY bad.

It stopped us from losing the game, unless you really think we could of lynched a wolf yesterday.

FireArrow

@Charu

1. He claims to of been in contact with brainy. We asked for logs. He provided none. This should not be an issue for him, but apperantly it is. If he does provide logs, then yes, we need a cc, but right now he's going against information that Brainy gave us. Please read the log I provided, unless TZP can prove he was in contact with brainy, I'm pretty sure it counts as the "hard proof" you were telling BDS about.

2. This isn't solid proof, but it's worth saying. Raekos d1 possible lynch was completely me and I didn't leak info about the brutal to wolves. I could only really be Monika if the wolves were just inactive n1.

We do need all the humans to vote together this phase, so if you really don't think that log is enough I'm not against the seer claiming. We don't lose too much, I just think it's something we can go without.

Anyways, I'm gonna tentatively vote MSF. I realize that if Maestro was a wolf, he would of probably tried to convince E Gadd to not use his revive and kill him that night (reviver is more important than seer, and I don't really believe 4 wolves would misplay that.) TZP claiming looks like a traitor trying to save him, but he could just be trying to out the real seer? Who knows. MSF was the one who initiated the vote switches from raeko to davy, and although that road obviously didn't go anywhere with dudeman and brainy, it's my biggest lead right now.

FireArrow

Quote from: Charu on February 26, 2018, 11:17:07 PMHowever, letting Brainy take the role as a disguised seer is pretty good if that's what indeed happened.

Yes, that is what happened. But the seer wasn't TZP. Please read my log.