News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

SpongeBob: Let's see, in the movie, the robots didn't have a sense of humor - They couldn't laugh. Hey, Mr. Krabs!
Mr. Krabs: [runs up to the counter] What is it, boy?
SpongeBob: Squidward just told me a hilarious joke and I thought you might like to hear it.
Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Is it hilarious?
Squidward: Umm... yeah, sure.
Mr. Krabs: Well, let's hear it, lad.
SpongeBob: Okay, here it goes! Uhh, how'd it go Squidward?
Squidward: [chuckles nervously] Uhh, it went... umm, uhh... let's see, uhh... why couldn't the 11-year-old get into the pirate movie?
Mr. Krabs: Why?
Squidward It was rated... "arr". [laughs] Arr! Because it's... about... pirates?
Mr. Krabs: [pauses] I'm not paying you to do stand up, Mr. Squidward! Now get back to work! [walks off]
SpongeBob: [gasps] Not even a chuckle! See, Squidward? He didn't laugh because he couldn't laugh because he's... A ROBOT!
Squidward: There's a logical explanation why he didn't laugh, SpongeBob. He's obviously heard it before. The only reason you think Krabs is a robot is because you watched that stupid movie. Now why don't you...?
SpongeBob: HEY, MR. KRABS!
Mr. Krabs: [runs up to the counter again] What? What is it, boy?
SpongeBob: Squidward's father... never hugged him. Isn't that sad? [fakes crying]
Mr. Krabs: Yes, I suppose that is rather sad, but Squidward can hug himself DURING HIS BREAK! Now, get back to work! [walks away]
SpongeBob: Just like the robot in the movie, he couldn't cry, either!
Squidward: SpongeBob, this is getting ridiculous. I'll have you know my father loved me very much!
SpongeBob: That's the final test, Squidward! The love test - robots can't love.
Squidward: No, wait, SpongeBob!
SpongeBob: HEY, MR. KRABS!!
Mr. Krabs: [runs up to the counter yet again] What is it, SpongeBob?!
SpongeBob: I just wanted to tell you that Squidward loves you!
[Long pause, Mr. Krabs makes a blank expression on his face]
Mr. Krabs: Get back to work, Mr. Squidward. [walks away]
SpongeBob: [gulps] Squidward?

Plz let me win

SlowPokemon

Sorry I can't, I can't ignore how much this made me laugh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Nice job copying and pasting that transcript from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia, Brainy!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: LeviR.star on October 24, 2017, 10:38:42 AMNice job copying and pasting that transcript from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia, Brainy!

Ty! Does not count

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]