It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

no it's not based on that, it's the last person to post ever. so try again

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Egnio on July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AMWhen this topic goes 24 hours without any posts, whoever made the last post wins!
Technically Gadd only won once for that yearlong gap ;P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

oh... so then a lot of people have won, then lol

BlackDragonSlayer

Yes, and the winners list has not been updated :(

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

but there still will be an ultimate winner

LeviR.star

A lot of people say they miss the days when the forum was still active

This was all there was to it, wasn't it? Don't lie
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlueKirby

I miss the days when the days were days
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

cashwarrior1

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 25, 2023, 09:06:28 AMA lot of people say they miss the days when the forum was still active

This was all there was to it, wasn't it? Don't lie
nah there was the post your thoughts of the moments where child me would be the most cringe and annoying person 🤣

LeviR.star

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 25, 2023, 10:24:58 AMnah there was the post your thoughts of the moments where child me would be the most cringe and annoying person 🤣

I had to be the most cringe and annoying forum member by a mile. Maybe it's just part of adjusting to the forum environment as a young person
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

Tbh I do miss all the forum activity. Not just this thread, but TWG and the Post Your Thoughts thread, and all the other fun little things we had going on :)

There's also a part of me that wants to revive Gadd's Word of the Day, but idk if I'd be consistent with it.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 05, 2023, 10:51:24 AMTbh I do miss all the forum activity. Not just this thread, but TWG and the Post Your Thoughts thread, and all the other fun little things we had going on :)

There's also a part of me that wants to revive Gadd's Word of the Day, but idk if I'd be consistent with it.
TWG is truly the greatest loss :(

Gadd's Word of the Week? Month?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Yeah, I don't have discord and I wanna chat (I'm new here :) ) but all the epic chats were back in 2016 and earlier. Where did everyone go??

Wait, what's the title about? Ohhh...NOBODY POSTS SO I BET I'MA WIN. Jk, probably not
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

cashwarrior1

most people either went to discord or just don't use the forums much anymore :p