News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

XiaoMigros

dont have to look at it anymore, new post page :9

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

I hope you realized that all the comments after my first comment don't count lol
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

lol

we can post as much as we want, but it won't count. So far you're winning

mods, I took the quote out because I didn't like how big it was lol
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

yup, you are, and it's up to me to be back before 5 pm (12 am for you?) so I can stop you
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber