News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

The real ninjitsu is ban from teaching in the US. It is literally the art of the silent kill. coughs*poison*coughs

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Dude

In Soviet Russia, last post wins YOU

SirIngusBingus

But I'm not in Soviet Russia! WHAT

Dude

SirIngusBingus

Fixed? No, I'm still here in NYC.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Well it seems I have won yet again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

No my first post on this page was a winning one.

SirIngusBingus

NO IT WAS NOT WHAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA

I'll stop now.

SuperFireKirby