News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Purple1222119

My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

SuperFireKirby

Why would I kill you? As long as you're still alive they will always love me and always hate you. ... Even though it should be the other way around.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

SuperFireKirby

I really enjoy quoting awsome movies as you can see.

>Do you know how crazy you sound right now?

>You mean by the nature of this conversation?

>I mean by the nature of you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dekudude

kotorfanboy

SuperFireKirby

kotorfanboy

Activates anti-crash shield on SuperFireKirby

SuperFireKirby

kotorfanboy

SuperFireKirby

Sweet! I rolled snake eyes! No that gives me a high enough attack power to use the anti-anti-crash sheild attack! I win!

kotorfanboy

iDOWN