News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Why thank you! It's good to see someone likes my strategy!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Oh, I never said that I liked it. I was just acknowledging the strategic advantage.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

i just gave up

comment below if u want to lose
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Complacency will be the death of this world...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Dang I don't know what that even means, but that's deep.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

if that's not a phineas and ferb reference you better show yourself the door
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 09, 2015, 01:56:50 PMif that's not a phineas and ferb reference you better show yourself the door
Haha... you caught that! I didn't think anyone would.

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 10, 2015, 05:51:14 AMHaha... you caught that! I didn't think anyone would.
sonnnn
we got lots to talk about
unmotivated

braix

E. Gadd Industries

Complacency can be defined more simply as laziness. It is best exemplified in Nocturne's saying of "Meh, don't care", which sadly enough, pervades the mindset of countless people in today's society. (For any who are wondering, I'm trying to win the Best Vocabulary superlative :P)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

tfw E. Gadd is trying to sound like he's above the rest of us
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 10, 2015, 08:21:53 AMComplacency can be defined more simply as laziness. It is best exemplified in Nocturne's saying of "Meh, don't care", which sadly enough, pervades the mindset of countless people in today's society.
You could easily make it as a philosopher E. Gadd

mikey

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 10, 2015, 08:21:53 AMComplacency can be defined more simply as laziness. It is best exemplified in Nocturne's saying of "Meh, don't care", which sadly enough, pervades the mindset of countless people in today's society. (For any who are wondering, I'm trying to win the Best Vocabulary superlative :P)
laziness?  Even though I AM lazy, I was referring to the part where I don't care about losing.  Take your philosophy crap and follow the missed P+F reference.
unmotivated