News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG CIII Sign-ups

Started by BrainyLucario, March 28, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's try this again

Davy's MO MONEY Game
Olimar's That Woomy Game 2-my Octo Expansion
BDS's David Bowie game
Nocturne's That Woomy Game 2 Turf War
Brainy's Gotta Wolf Fast game

mikey

TWG CIII:  That Woomy Game- Turf War!

After finding the octolings hiding among them, the inklings take a break to ink some turf until the eventual sequel.

There are 3 teams in this game:  The Good Guys, the Bad Guys, and Judd.  Each player will be told they're the Good Guys; the enemy faction will always be the Bad Guys.  Out of thread discussion (discord, PMs, IRL talking, other forms of communication) are not allowed in this game.

Good Guys:

N-Zap '85- At any time, may send a PM to the host naming a player and their weapon.  If named correctly, the named player dies at the end of the same phase.
Sub- Each night, you may throw a Suction Bomb at target player.  If that player is a Bad Guy, when another Bad Guy targets that player with a Sub or Special in the same night, the second Bad Guy dies.
Special- Once per game, you may activate Ink Armor, protecting all Good Guys from nightkills from Bad Guys for the current night phase.

Hero Roller Replica- At any time, may send a PM to the host naming a player and their weapon.  If named correctly, the named player dies at the end of the same phase.
Sub- Each night, you may throw a Curling Bomb.  If you do, the first Sub power used on you that night fails.
Special- Once per game, you may activate Splashdown.  If any players target you with a Sub or Main weapon, those abilities fail.  If any players target you with a Special weapon, those players die.

Splat Dualies- At any time, may send a PM to the host naming a player and their weapon.  If named correctly, the named player dies at the end of the same phase.
Sub- Each night, you may throw a Burst Bomb at target player.  If that player is a Bad Guy, your votes on that player during the next day phase count as 2.
Special- Once per game, you may activate Tenta Missiles and name 4 players.  Each Bad Guy hit loses their vote power when voting for Good Guys, and their vote power counts for two when voting for other Bad Guys.

Forge Splattershot Pro- At any time, may send a PM to the host naming a player and their weapon.  If named correctly, the named player dies at the end of the same phase.
Sub- Each night, you may throw a Suction Bomb at target player.  If that player is a Bad Guy, when another Bad Guy targets that player with a Sub or Special in the same night, the second Bad Guy dies.
Special- Once per game, you may activate Bubble Blower and name 3 players.  Each Bad Guy who uses a power on any of those 3 players will be marked.  Marked players will die when targeted with any Sub or Special.

Bad Guys:

Luna Blaster- At any time, may send a PM to the host naming a player and their weapon.  If named correctly, the named player dies at the end of the same phase.
Sub- Each night, you may throw a Splat Bomb at target player.  They become marked.  Marked players will die when targeted with any sub or special.
Special- Once per game, you may activate The Baller and name target player.  During the phase in which you activate The Baller, you are immune to death.  At the end of the phase, if the target player used a Sub or Special on you, that player dies.

Tenta Brella- At any time, may send a PM to the host naming a player and their weapon.  If named correctly, the named player dies at the end of the same phase.
Sub- Each night, you may throw a Squid Beakon at target player.  That player is notified of whether the two of you are on the same team.
Special- Once per game, you may activate Bubble Blower and name 3 players.  Each Bad Guy who uses a power on any of those 3 players will be marked.  Marked players will die when targeted with any Sub or Special.

Sploosh-o-matic- At any time, may send a PM to the host naming a player and their weapon.  If named correctly, the named player dies at the end of the same phase.
Sub- Each night, you may throw a Curling Bomb.  If you do, the first Sub power used on you that night fails.
Special- Once per game, you may activate Splashdown.  If any Bad Guys target you with a Sub or Main weapon, those abilities fail.  If any players target you with a Special weapon, those players die.

Sloshing Machine- At any time, may send a PM to the host naming a player and their weapon.  If named correctly, the named player dies at the end of the same phase.
Sub- Each night, you may throw an Autobomb at target player.  If that player is a Bad Guy, tells you who they used a sub on that night.
Special- Once per game, you may activate Stingray naming any number of players.  If those players are all on the same team, all but one of them chosen at random dies.

Judd:
Judd can't be killed in phases in which Specials were used.  Judd wins when all other living players' Specials have been used.
Day phases work as normal, night phases have no standard nightkill, but some specials and subs may be able to kill.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Ehem.

That Woomy Game 2-my: Octo Expansion

1. Agent 8 (octoling)
2. inkling
3. inkling
4. inkling
5. inkling
6. inkling
7. inkling
8. inkling
9. Cap'n Cuttlefish

You are Agent 8, a mysterious octoling with no recollection of the past. After awaking in a sketchy underground facility, you encounter a gentleman named Cap'n Cuttlefish who wants to help. After a short while you stumble across a place called Inkopolis, but something doesn't seem right... There is no power and all of the resident inklings are out for your head! Perhaps Cap'n Cuttlefish can reason with them? That will take time, though...

This game has no wolfings. Instead, the game is timed to last no more than five days. The game ends with an inkling victory once Agent 8 is splat-lynched. The game ends with an octoling victory if Agent 8 is not lynched after the fifth day. Cap'n Cuttlefish wins with Agent 8.

Agent 8 means no harm. They are, however, equipt with the silencer: a modified Octoshot that stuns its target, muting them for the next day/night cycle. Must be activated during night phases by pm-ing the host. Muted players cannot post, participate in chat, send private messages, or vote. The game becomes read-only for them during this time. Agent 8 is told who Cap'n Cuttlefish is at the start of the game via their role pm.

Cap'n Cuttlefish has carisma, and their lynch vote counts twice. Cap'n Cuttlefish is told who Agent 8 is at the start of the game via their role pm.

The following items might also find their way into the game.
-Squid Beakon: A device that allows the user to seer one player's color during a night phase.
-Splash Wall: A barrier made of falling ink. It blocks enemy fire (lynch or night death).
-Autobomb: A bomb that insta-kills it's target. May only be used during a night phase. Basically a one-shot vigi.

This game starts on a night phase (normal). During the night phases Agent 8 may shoot players. During day phases everyone votes on a player to splat.

There are cardflips upon death.

The postgame for this game might also get a phase-by-phase photoshopped comic to tell the tale of what happens.

Role PMs
You are Agent 8. ________ is Cap'n Cuttlefish.

You are an inkling. Woomy!

You are Cap'n Cuttlefish. ________ is Agent 8.
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

TWG: Seerious Moonlight

The year is 200_. Famed musician David Bowie is reminiscing about the Serious Moonlight Tour, which, while not as good as the Isolar II Tour, was still a pretty good tour. Meanwhile, a group of obsessive superfans are plotting to kidnap David Bowie and... well, they don't actually know what they'll do once they have him.

Wolves:
1. David Bowie: Famous musician who is unknowingly at the center of a kidnapping plot. Each night, he may paint one player of his choosing either blue, red, or orange, and seer another player of his choosing.
2. Duncan Jones: Director of Moon and son of David Bowie. While the superfans aren't looking for him particularly, he's still an obstacle to their mission. Can seer one player of his choosing each night.

Humans:
3. David Bowie Fan: Each night, they can choose to seer one player.
4. David Bowie Fan
5. David Bowie Fan
6. David Bowie Fan
7. Newbie: While they're still an obsessive fan of David Bowie, they don't own a copy of Santa Monica '72, so they're looked down upon by the other fans. Is told they're a David Bowie Fan.
8. Addict: Takes inspiration from David Bowie a bit too seriously. When they seer a player, they get a random color result. Is told they're a normal David Bowie Fan.

Third Party:
9. The Ghost of Andy Warhol: Can paint up to three players each night either blue, red, or orange. If they forgo one painting, they get an extra lynching vote. If they forgo another one, they get another vote. If they do not paint anyone, then they are immune to the wolfing for that night. Wins, non-overriding, when all players alive at the end of the game have been painted at least once. Can win when dead.

Cardflips show apparent color.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Olimar, we only have 8 people
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

we have to do splat2 before we do the DLC though
unmotivated

mikey

I finished up my game but as of right now I think there's too many kill powers
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Nah man y u jankin my idea

Olimar12345

Also put me in to play and host pls.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: mikey on April 01, 2018, 02:34:23 PMwe can't do the dlc first

Says you. also here's my iconic "lern2reed post:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 31, 2018, 01:48:05 PMThat Woomy Game 2-my

2-my = "toomy" = 2 = the true sequel to my original game.

mikey

splatoon isn't octo expansion yet
you can't do an agent 8 themed game
unmotivated

Olimar12345

fuk u i cant i just did

ooooooooooooooooo

mikey

my game has been edited for story purposes and for 9 players
unmotivated