Series: Pikmin
Game: Pikmin 2
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Frontier Cavern
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

(Technically that part that adds in for the working/treasure variations is also being randomly mixed up, but for the sake of the arrangement I standardized it)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Notes look good. Nice arrangement. The only thing I really have for this one is that some of the rolls look like they're colliding with the notes. Most notably, M. 65 & 72 (and others like it).

According to this, they're technically not colliding
zoomed way in
[close]

But they look like it at 100%.
normal zoom
[close]

I'll leave it up to you whether you would like to edit that or not.

I approve of this arrangement.

Olimar12345

Meh I'm not sure if that's is worth my time. Thanks for checking it!

Latios212

If nowhere else, I do strongly recommend it in m. 33, 40, and 65-72. There's enough room in those measures to nudge everything to the right slightly, which I think would make it look much nicer. Similarly I know this sheet is super tight on space but if you could give the "Working" and "Treasure" variations just a tad more space above them, that would be great. You could free up some space for that by reducing the gap between LH/RH staves - it's unnecessarily wide for the first few variations.

But yeah, aside from that, looks terrific!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Eeeeeeeeh fine I'll look at it later and consider it.

Olimar12345

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot