Series: Other
Game: Night in the Woods
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Gregg's Woods
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: BrainyLucario

[attachment deleted by admin]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Sebastian

- M. 14 (RH): The second note (C#) should be an A.
- M. 15 (LH): The first note (G#) should be an octave lower.
- M. 16 (RH): The second note (B) should be an A.
- M. 16 (RH): The last note (F#) should be a D#.
- M. 16: There is a second voice playing with the melody that you can add.
- M. 18 (LH): The last note (F#) should be an E.
- M. 18 (RH): The second note (C#) should be an A.
- M. 18: You can add the E and F# in this measure like you've been doing with similar measures (M. 14, M. 16, etc.)
- M. 19 (RH): Beat 1.5 is a minor 3rd. It should be a perfect 5th. Go ahead and make the G# an E. Also, the second sixteenth in this measure is a B, not an E.
- M. 20 (RH): The A is an F#.
- M. 21-28 needs to be revisited. Keep the same voices in their respective layer. Also, you forgot the rolls which you didn't leave out in M. 9+.
- Not sure if forte is an appropriate dynamic. Whatever dynamic you end up deciding to use go ahead and center the dynamic.

Also, I'm officially back from my hiatus, so I'll be in the NSM chat whenever you need me to discuss submissions if you have any questions.

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Sebastian on May 08, 2018, 09:47:28 AM- M. 16: There is a second voice playing with the melody that you can add.

I'll work on this later on but everything else involving the wrong notes is fixed

- M. 21-28 needs to be revisited. Keep the same voices in their respective layer. Also, you forgot the rolls which you didn't leave out in M. 9+.

What do you mean by revisited? All the notes seem to be in the correct voice layers to me. As far as the rolls go I may need some help putting those in, as Notepad doesn't seem to have that feature

- Not sure if forte is an appropriate dynamic. Whatever dynamic you end up deciding to use go ahead and center the dynamic.

Would Mezzo-piano work?

Yeah the file has been updated with what you said that i deleted from the quote

BrainyLucario

Sebastian

Sorry about that! The weekend is upon us, so I'll be able to continue back with this one. Expect feedback either tonight or tomorrow. I'll probably contact you on discord in the Updater chat.

Sebastian

Brainy and I have discussed this one over discord and have made a bunch of adjustments to this sheet. The files have been updated.

I approve.

Latios212

Awesome work, guys! This is great - notes sound good and it looks super neat.

However, a couple small things:
- Page layout - move the top and bottom text boxes (page title, page numbers, copyright) back within the margins by setting the V number to 0 in Frame Attributes. Then you could fill out two pages better by putting 4 and 5 systems on the pages.
- The end of measure 12 looks weird. The eighth rest is hovering low, and the sixteenth notes are beamed downwards even though they lead to the top layer in the next measure - the voice continuity is a bit misleading. My proposed solution: move the eighth rest back to normal center staff height, and flip the 16th notes upwards. You could also make the bottom note a whole note like in the previous measures, giving the top layer another reason to be beamed upwards.

I went ahead and updated the files for you.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot