News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Found some awesome sheetmusic

Started by chipmunk884, July 19, 2008, 05:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

I'm not sure if the real heliumkidd is already a member here in ninsheetmusic, but i recently found some of his youtube videos and sheetmusic, and it is very good.  His site is freewebs.com/heliumkidd, and not to be rude to anyone, but i personally like some of his arrangements better than the ones here at ninsheetmusic.  For example, his animal crossing medly and new super mario bros overworld 1 are very clean and good sounding, and sound very close to the original.  Just though i'd share this.

Olimar12345

Quote from: chipmunk884 on July 19, 2008, 05:02:14 PMI'm not sure if the real heliumkidd is already a member here in ninsheetmusic, but i recently found some of his youtube videos and sheetmusic, and it is very good.  His site is freewebs.com/heliumkidd, and not to be rude to anyone, but i personally like some of his arrangements better than the ones here at ninsheetmusic.  For example, his animal crossing medly and new super mario bros overworld 1 are very clean and good sounding, and sound very close to the original.  Just though i'd share this.

i agree, after all, i went there 4 video game sheet music before discovering this place ;D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brian

He's a member and affiliate of Game Music Affiliates (vgsheets)