News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

Olimar, why do you think sombra pretended to hack herself?

TWG Snake

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 17, 2018, 11:55:41 AMWhy do we think sombra pretended to hack herself?
Because of the cover it would provide for themselves in terms of blending in.

Also, declaring intent to vote for THC.

TWG Tingle

Quote from: WhiteDragonSlayer on April 17, 2018, 01:19:59 PMBecause of the cover it would provide for themselves in terms of blending in.

Also, declaring intent to vote for THC.
but like, thinking sombra hacked herself narrows down possible sombras between olimar trasdegi and maelstrom

TWG Snake

why tho

just because it's possible doesn't mean they did do it yet

TWG Tingle

hold that thought, I want to see olimar's perspective since he believes sombra already has done so

TWG DK

It's simply a possibility that I was saying we shouldn't rule out.

TWG DK

Sombra could easily jump on the bandwagon and say "I was hacked to! This message totally wasn't me!

Quote from: sombrahi

SO I cannot be a wolf!"

TWG Tingle

but you're voting for maelstrom, which means you have to think it's the case

TWG DK

Um, I'm not voting for anyone at the moment. Pay attention.

TWG Kirby

Claiming intent to vote thc as well. He's done little to nothing (except voting me and retracting), and, even after being asked for some activity, hasn't said a word.

TWG DK

Inactivity inand of itself isn't the best grounds for lynching, especially with other leads present.

TWG Tingle

THC isn't usually inactive, which is somewhat concerning

I wonder if something happened to him

TWG DK

Do you mean outside of the game? Because the last few games I've played with him he's been pretty shy on posting.

TWG Kirby

He just posted on discord lol.

TWG Tingle

well I've decided that I don't believe sombra would have marked herself today, which means I'm town reading olimar, mael, and tras

declaring intent to vote blueflower

usually when he's called out he responds, and he's especially active on the discord.  This is unusual for him and I don't think we should lynch him over it

Quote from: Transdegu on April 17, 2018, 01:46:12 PMHe just posted on discord lol.
oh