News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 14, 2018, 08:05:28 PMyeah, wolf is either noc or brainy
bold claim considering neither of us have done anything remotely wolfy

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 14, 2018, 08:06:16 PMwaitwaitwait why did brainy's name change @Toby, host change or game mechanic?  please respond immediately
quoting for visibility

TWG Snake

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 14, 2018, 08:07:24 PMbold claim considering neither of us have done anything remotely wolfy
i'm leaning more noc tbh

TWG DK

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 14, 2018, 08:07:24 PMbold claim considering neither of us have done anything remotely wolfy

You saying that neither of you have done anything wolfy is just as ill-backed as you're human clears, which is not at all.

Toby

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 14, 2018, 08:06:16 PMbrainy idk how you did that because that's not even remotely what happened but wow

the predictions

waitwaitwait why did brainy's name change @Toby, host change or game mechanic?  please respond immediately
Yeah sorry I just got it changed because I didn't want people thinking it was harsh, it's not a game mechanic thing

Tho how cool would that be

TWG Snake

Also, I'm predicting this game is gonna have a lot of pages because of no out of thread talk and because of excessive posting from Noc.

TWG DK

Quote from: WhiteDragonSlayer on April 14, 2018, 08:10:05 PMAlso, I'm predicting this game is gonna have a lot of pages because of no out of thread talk and because of excessive posting from Noc.

eeyup.

TWG Tingle

TWG DK

Although since it isn't a mystery game, I literally have no idea why chat is banned. What kind of mechanics couldn't be worked into the chat?

TWG Tingle

he probably just likes having long threads

personally I would have banned PMs because that actually changes the game where all info is either private held by 1 person or public

TWG Tingle

bds *probably* human but he could just be salty for other reasons

good work guys keep it up

TWG Snake

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 14, 2018, 08:16:40 PMbds *probably* human but he could just be salty for other reasons
gee i wonder what those "reasons" could be

TWG Tingle

Quote from: WhiteDragonSlayer on April 14, 2018, 08:18:21 PMgee i wonder what those "reasons" could be
because I totally called you out as a wolf in that one game

TWG Samus

Everyone ignore Noc, this isn't any different from any other game he's played. Noc's being stupid, Olimar and BDS are calling him out on it as usual, I see nothing to get worked up over.

TWG Snake

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 14, 2018, 08:19:06 PMbecause I totally called you out as a wolf in that one game
guess again