News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

yup so maelstrom leaked information that nobody else had access to and since he isn't katya it's likely he's sombra

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 01:28:09 PMFake Pikmin post incoming
yawn

TWG DK

Lol maybe I can scare them off by staying logged on and kicking them off when they try to log in as me.

TWG Tingle

I wonder if that's an intended gameplay mechanic

TWG Tingle

I think for the sake of game integrity if you notice your account being hacked just let it happen and deal with it after the fact

TWG Mario

Has no one else noticed that only Oli and Tras have been "hacked" and that Tras claimed it second? Not only that, but this:
Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 12:28:34 PMIf Sombra can login as all of us, what's stopping them from creating a fake insta each day phase?
Quote from: Toby on April 15, 2018, 12:36:31 PMthey cant
I know Toby could be referring to that fake Insta each day phase, but has no one considered he could have been referencing Sombra not being able to log in as all of us? What if one of Sombra's abilities is to have control over one other player's account? Then Sombra could theoretically play off also being hacked to make herself seem innocent. Trasdegi seemed more like he was bandwagoning on Oli's being hacked claim than actually being shocked at being hacked. That plus the fact that only those two have evidence of being hacked by Sombra, just seems way more suspicious than "Mael uses four periods and knew some stuff".

Toby

sombra can't use your account to set up a fake insta each day phase is what i meant

TWG Mario

Quote from: Toby on April 15, 2018, 02:17:26 PMsombra can't use your account to set up a fake insta each day phase is what i meant
Oh. Well, I'll retract my vote for now, but I still don't trust Tras.

TWG Tingle

you bring up a good point

but it's a good point because sombra's abilities are single-use meaning tras was in fact faking or this is somehow one of sombra's passive abilities

and for some reason hasn't logged in as everyone

TWG Tingle

perhaps sombra can only make a single post for each person during a phase, which is why olimar didn't get "hacked' again

TWG Tingle

TWG Tingle

I want to know two things from everyone who hasn' already: one, who was PMd by brainy?

Two, has anyone besides olimar and tras been hacked?

TWG Mario

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 02:48:08 PMI want to know two things from everyone who hasn' already: one, who was PMd by brainy?

Neither for me.

TWG DK

Quote from: Nocturne of Shadow on April 15, 2018, 02:48:08 PMI want to know two things from everyone who hasn' already: one, who was PMd by brainy?

For once you post something useful. I suggest we all answer this asap.

Yes Brainy PM'd me last phase.

Ughhh they changed my forum default layout to curve...

TWG Tingle

can you post the PMs here please and thanks

TWG DK

I'd rather not. It wasn't relevant.