I LOVE YOU ACE.
Even though...I saw...what I watched....after episode....***.....ok....TT^TT
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Wolf

We still have a while to make it up to 1000 posts.
And if That's not enough, 782 more.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Zunawe

Quote from: Pit0010 on January 20, 2013, 10:09:43 PMWell firstly, I thought Pit was really...crap...LOL
But I can use other characters though. My second fav is Toon Link and when I cbb to use Pit or toon link, I go on random XD
BUT!!!! It really depends on your skills. If you know all the moves of a certain character, then you would know how to control it properly.
I know this little girl...who always LOVES to copy me and use the same character as me in SSBB. So one day, of course, I picked Pit and she did too. And you could tell, if you really know how to control the character...then you would win. She obviously came last. LOL. But yeah...people who play as Ike can actually kill me when I use pit. not because of the character, but the skill they use. *scary when they kill me because it was in a SSBB free play area in a anime festival...you know those people...5 seconds...PLOP...yah dead...XD*

The only characters I just really hate using is lucus, ness, ganondorf and snake. I just can't control them properly XD

And Pit's Smash gets a little annoying sometimes...XD So my bro and I turned off the smash ball.   
But Snake is so awesome. He comes with nearly invisible sticky bombs! He actually can be really good though. He's considered one of the best characters.

I find it slightly ironic that the Ice Climbers are banned from a lot of tournaments because they're cheap.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pit0010

Snake is not bad. It's just he's not my type...can't flow with his moves..

LOL that sounds soo odd! XD NOT THAT WAY!

Ice climbers...come on... should be just Ice climber. NO 'S' XD Then it would be fair. Like the sister dies...but the brother is still alive. Im like WHAT?! SO UNFAIR! YOU DONNO WHICH ONE IS WHICH XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Zunawe

Forget national archives. Everything anybody could ever need to know and more is on Wikipedia.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on January 21, 2013, 10:36:07 AM1782

Forget national archives. Everything anybody could ever need to know and more is on Wikipedia.
Yep; although some people don't like to claim Wikipedia as a valid source (because it's "so easy to vandalise and article and etc."), they keep it well maintained. Many teachers ban its use for essay research because it's "too easy to find information" as well as the other reason. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

The thing is that they provide sources 99% of the time. If I can't use Wikipedia I just cite their sources.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on January 21, 2013, 10:48:46 AMThe thing is that they provide sources 99% of the time. If I can't use Wikipedia I just cite their sources.
Yep; that's something we've been doing a lot recently as well...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

There was a song here. Now there isn't.

BlackDragonSlayer

We interrupt this message for a little bit of DREAD.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on January 21, 2013, 01:26:30 PMI can't believe I got through the whole song without anyone Ninjaing me.

WHAT THE HELL BDS
I was going to, but I decided to be nice. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I'm not sure that those kinds of posts should be allowed. It kinda just turns this into a spam thread.

I program things

Yugi

I won't sing unless a post comes that just asks me to sing.

BlackDragonSlayer

Last night, I had a Brawl NPC (all NPCs set at 8, no handicaps) Team battle:
Red Team: Ike (me) and Kirby (NPC)
Blue Team: Olimar (NPC) and Snake (NPC)

Stage: 75m

Kirby hit Olimar with the hammer, and Snake dropped down a ladder; since the timing was perfect, I used Ike's up-move (I don't know whether it was the tilt or smash...) several times, until I launched them up into the springs (that are part of the stage) that come down sometimes; Kirby finished them, exit stage right, with his hammer attack.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Beta

And I haven't played Brawl in ages!  My brothers prefer the original SSB, so we're playing that one A LOT.