News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post 100000000000000000000000000000000 game

Started by Yugi, December 29, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

First user to post the 1,782nd post in this thread will win. What exactly they'll win is unknown to me at the moment, but it will be something. I don't care what you post in the thread since it doesn't increase post count, just keep it in the thread(and make sure it follows the rules), meaning I'll accept spam, no flaming or anything...

With great honor, I'm the first poster.

I just took the quote fro Nakah really.

BlackDragonSlayer

Uh... I like it when I take out an opponent in Pokemon with Quick Attack after they've spammed Dragon Dance/any stat-boosting move. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bloop

I need a dollar, dollar, dollar is what I need, hey hey.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Is there like some significance to that number?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Or is it an inside joke that I don't get?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Why hasn't anyone posted since I left?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Did you all forget about this game already?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Or are you just going to let me take the prize?  8)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

This thread seems spammy, which is against the rules....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

^But then why did Nakah make the original one, and why wasn't it locked during the game?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bloop

I don't know if that tread also had the rule of no spamming.

blueflower999

Quote from: NakahFirst user to post the 1,000th post in this thread will win. What exactly they'll win is unknown to me at the moment, but it will be something. I don't care what you post in the thread since it doesn't increase post count, just keep it in the thread(and make sure it follows the rules), meaning I'll accept spam, no flaming or anything...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

CLBGM

(\______/)
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Bloop

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 30, 2012, 10:57:57 AM
Quote from: NakahFirst user to post the 1,000th post in this thread will win. What exactly they'll win is unknown to me at the moment, but it will be something. I don't care what you post in the thread since it doesn't increase post count, just keep it in the thread(and make sure it follows the rules), meaning I'll accept spam, no flaming or anything...
Oh. Alright then. But:
Quote from: Nakah(and make sure it follows the rules)
And no spamming is a rule:
"A forum for all kinds of forum games. Your post count is not increased here. This doesn't allow spamming, however."