Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

ZeldaFan

Alright, new question!

#8 - Feb 11, 2015
What was your first job?
I realize some of you haven't worked yet, so what do you want your first job to be, or what do you think it will be?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bloop

Cashier at a supermarket. But I'm getting fired because of 'social expectations' (probably just because another supermarket just opened), so now I'm applying at another another supermarket

Maelstrom

Wolf

Well I want to be a composer. That is a composer working for Nintendo!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sebastian

Quote from: Wolf on February 11, 2015, 06:58:37 AMWell I want to be a composer. That is a composer working for Nintendo!
That's my dream job too :P

My first job is/was a street performer with cello. I surprisingly get a ton of money doing that. $50 an hour. And my second job was helping an older guy put new shingles on his roof.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 11, 2015, 07:12:55 AMMy first job is/was a street performer with cello. I surprisingly get a ton of money doing that. $50 an hour.
Wow :o wish I had a digital piano so I could do that!

My first job was working at Nielsen's Frozen Custard! I was there for 2 years

braix

My first job was going to school. Hmph
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

My first job was for a little student film project I scored. It was back in high school, but I got $50 for my effort and what amounted to 15 min of music. The entire thing was fairly not good, but still.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Xaoz

I think my very very first job that ever earned me money was dealing and playing poker tournaments.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Nebbles

First job was a camp counselor at a day camp. God, children are terrible.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ZeldaFan

Ugh I feel ya there Nebbles.

Now that I think about it, I guess my first "job" was being an extra when I was about 8. I think I got maybe $20 and got a cameo in a local producer's movie. Wonder if I can find that on the internet anywhere... I'll look around. If I find it, everyone can see what 8-yo me looked like :o

K-NiGhT

I delivered newspapers for like 5 years :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*