News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I don't know what you guys are talking about.  I looked at my avi for all of 5 seconds and it didn't wink at me.

HugoMeister

You're right Concerto. I must have imagined it.  ::)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Akiro

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 27, 2008, 07:15:38 AMI don't know what you guys are talking about.  I looked at my avi for all of 5 seconds and it didn't wink at me.
I said about 30 seconds not 5.

razer84

why the hell were the posts after this deleted? this is seriously fucking up my post count.

damn commies.

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Gu4n

One day for me.

I'm feeling melancholic at the moment.

starpikachu

you guys are lucky. I have 13 more days of school. :'(

Harvest

-

Sirus

i took my math exam today and tomorrow i take history  :P

PseudoMario16

yeah, i took math today too. Geometry (*shudders*)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

MetroidHunter26

Well summer was fun while it lasted XD I'm taking Driver Ed over the summer and it's only 5 days XD (including saturday) but I don't feel bored now! OMG!! now I feel paranoid about other drivers >___> can't wait to get my license....

B-Kpianist

do u already now to drive? if you don't, then here's something to make you feel better IT'S SOOO FRIKIN EASY! if you already know how, then u propbably knew that already :D

MetroidHunter26

Well I know how to do all the steering and everything ::) but I think it's easy too so thanks for the encouragement XD. and all we do in that class is watch movies but we do learn a few things on the way (XD what's funny about the videos is there from the 80's!!! XD You don't know how funny 80's Vids are XD)

Concerto No.20 in D minor

My friend accidentally stabbed my finger.  It hit the bone.  But it was late at night, and I didn't want to go to the emergency room, and apparently if you wait too long you can't get stitches.  So now I'm screwed.