News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Mario Party 10

Started by dahans, April 03, 2015, 07:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Sorry if I annoy you with that:

I have recently bought Mario Party 10. I have never played a Mario Party as plain and easy as that. I mean, Mario Party 9 was terrbly bad, but why did they stick to the idea that everyone is driving in one car??!!?!?!
It's literally the same as Mario Party 9 and also I am missing the old games...
Is there a chance that will see Mario Parties in the old style?
What do you think?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

braix

Mario Party is the best way to break friendships.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dahans

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 03, 2015, 07:39:34 PMMario Party is the best way to break friendships.
Oh yeah.... I am 21 and we still play that game....I just love the competition. Also we play it as a drinking game :P
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

mikey

so don't buy MP10, got it.
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

They stopped being good midway through the GCN ones if I recall correctly.  The only one I still play with roommates is like 4 or something.

me irl
[close]

AwesomeYears

8 was fine but got crap in 9 and 10.

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 05, 2015, 01:01:12 AMThey stopped being good midway through the GCN ones if I recall correctly.  The only one I still play with roommates is like 4 or something.
MP8 was good, 7 wasn't, 6 and 5 were the bomb
unmotivated

Sebastian

1 & 2 were easily the best.

JDMEK5

I liked 7 though it was my first and only for a number of years. 8 was meh but I liked 7 better and though it wasn't the best of the series by any means I wouldn't say 7 was bad.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26