News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Whats your fav. game ever?

Started by ALPRAS, June 20, 2009, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Palagerini on June 23, 2009, 07:39:13 AMMajora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid 2 (haven't played 4), Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Pokemon Silver, Metroid Prime, The Sims...

=P.

Palagerini

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 23, 2009, 03:05:56 PM
Quote from: Palagerini on June 23, 2009, 07:39:13 AMMajora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid 2 (haven't played 4), Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Pokemon Silver, Metroid Prime, The Sims...

=P.

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is about the 1st American Infantry division and their battles throughout North Africa and Normandy.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3: A skatboarding game with a level maker? I think that's all that needs to be said.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I think COD2:Big Red One is definately the best COD game to date. Tony Hawk 3 was pretty good too. Not amazing though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Well, I already knew you were insane.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2009, 12:17:37 PMthe best COD game to date.

That doesn't mean it was one of the best games ever.

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 24, 2009, 12:53:24 PMWell, I already knew you were insane.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2009, 12:17:37 PMthe best COD game to date.

That doesn't mean it was one of the best games ever.

Well, I like those games, but they are way too far from my fav. games list

Also, I think this topic isnt about the best game ever, but your fav. game :)

SuperFireKirby

They're not on my fav list either but I was just commenting on them. Another one of my favorite games is LoZ: Wind Waker.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

I did enjoy playing Wind Waker, but it was a little to easy for me except *Highlight for Spoiler* Finding those freakin triforce pieces... .
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

It was the easiest out of the 3-D zeldas but there just something about it and its not nostalgia since I got and beat it in 06.

jake3343

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

-or-

Super Mario RPG

Petpetfood

Banjo Kazooie/ Tooie, Donkey Kong country 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic 3 & knuckles, Can't i just list them all?

Roz~

The Final Fantasy games, favorites being IV,VI and X, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Lufia and Lufia 2, Dark Cloud 2, Pokemon Crystal, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, The Legend of Zelda games... and many more.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

PseudoMario16

Either the first Super Smash Brothers or Golden Axe II. Or maybe Pokemon gold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

rushye

My favorite game ever would be The sims. All kinds of The Sims game.
And Crash Bandicoot.

Greg

I like New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Mostly because I have brothers  :P