News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

mikey

when little kids have access to the internet
unmotivated

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zeila

There's a (gamestop/game) volcanion event that started yesterday and lasts until the 31st

http://serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml

cashwarrior1

Yay a free legendary I can use on my team so I don't get obliterated by other people with cheap legendaries because I actually put time and effort into catching, planning, and training my pokemon to be perfect instead of ditching them for OP legendary pokemon with one-hit KO moves!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

Event legendaries can't be used in official battles. Only free mode (Which is pointless) or the main story.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah. You didn't know that? I just assumed you meant for free mode, else I would've said something (thanks, TDH!)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

I haven't been keeping up with the event legendary downloads, to be honest. I kind of lost interest in playing video games, for now.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

I've basically been checking in once a month to get the next event Pokémon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 12, 2016, 07:54:05 AMI haven't been keeping up with the event legendary downloads, to be honest. I kind of lost interest in playing video games, for now.
This is me with video games. I need a constant supply of free or cheap games to keep me busy.

Latios212

I just dug up my Pokémon Mini and boy am I having a blast from my childhood

Spoiler
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

/jelly. I had the pokemon pikachu 1&2, but not this D:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

So I was just thinking about how much difficulty I have when fighting the champion or the elite four. People usually tend to say that the champion wasn't too hard after beating them, but I swear that the only time I ever yell at a video game is fighting a champion. I remember in B/W, it took me 4 days to reach the elite four, then it took me 4 months to beat the elite four. Even then, I had no revives, no potions, and one pokemon with 3 health. I just wanted to share my thoughts as I've been going down memory lane :)

Olimar12345

I think if you strategically plan your team and train sufficiently it isn't supposed to be that hard D:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!