News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Fesniday's Arrangements [NES] Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (Updated 05/16/11)

Started by Bobec, December 11, 2009, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: Bobec on May 02, 2011, 10:00:32 AM@ WarioMan98 :
Thank you ^^
A key change ? For what part ? Or maybe you mean give a sharp or a flap to the key ?!

Eeeeeexactly! In the whole piece, maybe two or three flaps, I´m not really sure.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bobec

Quote from: fingerz on May 03, 2011, 03:06:48 PMI like Stardust Fields! Nice arrangement! :D
Thank you ^^ According to your picture you're a big fan ^^

So there is my new arrangement :
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Water Temple" !!!
You can't imagine the time I've passed on it... Listening with a 0.33x speed the original song many times, etc.
I hope you will like it very much :p Compare to the original mp3 (from the OST) !

I have fixed all my other arrangements too. I've standardized all the fonts, and under Finale 2010 each time.
- Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga - "Stardust Fields"  : I've put 4 flat on the keys.
- F-Zero X - "Decide in the Eyes [Big Blue]"  : I've inserted a 8vb in the bass for the 16 first measures, and removed some things (pp and mf on the same note...)
- Megaman - "Ending", "Gutsman", "Iceman"  : I've cleaned up the second part of the notes.

And for sure, I've reuploaded all the ".MUS" and the ".MID" on Megaupload !!!
You can throw away the old arrangements !!!

JDMEK5

I'm trying to hear (or should I say, see) your "Water Temple", but it says the file is unavailable.. (might want to check into that)

How did you listen to it at 1/3 the normal speed?

I heard (I mean, saw) your Big Blue and it is great! :D

This may seem awkward, but if you have the time, I'm trying to make an arrangement for
the Drag Race from Kirby Air Ride. I'm having a really hard time figuring out the rest, but I've got a little bit.
I was wondering if you'd like to help me with this. If not, maybe one of the rest of you would be up for it.
It would really help to work with someone who can do racing music. :D
(I'm just assuming you can team up, {reference: Market - LoZ: OoT})

Kirby Air Ride - Drag Race MIDI | PDF
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bobec

Unavailable ? The links does work at my home :s
And the arrangement could be seen under Finale 2010, maybe you have an old version and that doesn't work...

To listen the songs slower, you can use VLC player, and during the lecture, click on the two arrows on the left of the player... like that :

<<  ----------[]-------------------------------  >>

JDMEK5

Oh. Okay, thanks!

I finally managed to hear your "Water Temple" :P
It's pretty good! I'm wondering why you only started a few seconds into the OST,
but well done for a song this hard to put on piano!
I'm also not sure why you don't (didn't) put this up for submission.
You can submit 3 new songs every submission period (usually).
So you should really go ahead and put a 3rd on there.

Anyways, well done!

But how about my previous reply? Have you read that yet?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bobec

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 07, 2011, 08:15:19 AMBut how about my previous reply? Have you read that yet?
What do you mean ? :-s

New submission !!!
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Spiritual Stone Get" - Fesniday --> MUS, Midi, Original Song

Jub3r7

I prefer mediafire.com because it doesn't make me wait 45 seconds before downloading something. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bobec on May 12, 2011, 07:14:49 AMWhat do you mean ? :-s

I mean helping me with the Drag Race. (you know, when I commented on big blue) :P

My Arrangements

Bobec

I have a MU account for a long time ^^ you can suscribe for free and you wait 25 seconds instead of 45 :p

@JDMEK5 I thought it was a profile signature so I didn't read it. I'm sorry I don't know this song at all   :-\

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 12, 2011, 12:49:02 PMI prefer mediafire.com because it doesn't make me wait 45 seconds before downloading something. :P
Yeah, or you could just get a Wikidot site like me which allows people to download my arrangements instantly without any waiting. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

Okay then. Thanks for checking. I guess I'll just make a topic for this. :P

My Arrangements

Jub3r7

Quote from: fingerz on May 12, 2011, 03:14:35 PMYeah, or you could just get a Wikidot site like me which allows people to download my arrangements instantly without any waiting. :P
Mediafire doesn't have a wait at all, lawl.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz