The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Maybe I'll just date coffee for the rest of my life <3
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Bedtime? What is this "time of beds" of which you speak?
I bet it's that time when my body restrains me to a flat surface and the world goes black for a few hours. Agh, the agony!!
what is shitpost

mikey

I've actually given a great deal of thought to that.  Why does sleeping take so much effort
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

daj

I guess the hardest part about sleeping is getting your mind to sleep.

yes, i love that track that i was looping for most of the day, and hearing it in my head is kinda cool, but i kinda want to get up for tomorrow, so maybe mr. brain could make it a little easier? is that how it works?

Olimar12345

Remember: your bed is just a shelf for your body when it's not in use.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nitro Indigo

^ Olimar Philosophy 101

Anyone know what I should review next? Should I video-ify my Gates to Infinity review? I can't record footage, I'm not sure if I can ask any YouTubers for footage, and I don't want to download random footage in case I get viruses.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Maelstrom

Nitro Indigo

I've never played it, and there are plenty of reviews of it already.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Maelstrom

I need some music advice that's basically just throwing my thoughts out there and idk if anyone can give me advice.
I am seriously considering a music minor, despite how badly it goes with a Biochem major, but I fould out a lot about it today, and I'm not so sure, but I'm still kind of torn.
You see, there's some requirements I'm not as much a fan of; I have to take 4 semisters of music leasons, which are, as expected, not cheap by any stretch of the immagiination, take 2 years of music history (while I'd find this intersting, I'd rather take more theory/other stuff), and be in 2 ensambles, which also sucks because they won't have apiano ensamble until next year, and that's not even a certainty, AND, to get into those ensamlbes, I need to audition, and with some piano literature. That would not be a problem, but I havn't doen any piano lit in quite a few years (shame on me, I know).
So, with all those complains, why am I still considering it? Well, it's a music minor, AND I'd need to "test" into each music class I take without being a music major or minor. Yes, you heard that right. Every class. I just had to take a painfully easy one to get into music theory 1.
So, yeah. That's what's been going through my mind.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on August 29, 2016, 08:49:15 AMI've never played it, and there are plenty of reviews of it already.
Then play it and review Etrian Odyssey IV instead.

mikey

ask youtubers if you can use their recordings and credit them
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 29, 2016, 08:54:38 AMI need some music advice that's basically just throwing my thoughts out there and idk if anyone can give me advice.
I am seriously considering a music minor, despite how badly it goes with a Biochem major, but I fould out a lot about it today, and I'm not so sure, but I'm still kind of torn.
You see, there's some requirements I'm not as much a fan of; I have to take 4 semisters of music leasons, which are, as expected, not cheap by any stretch of the immagiination, take 2 years of music history (while I'd find this intersting, I'd rather take more theory/other stuff), and be in 2 ensambles, which also sucks because they won't have apiano ensamble until next year, and that's not even a certainty, AND, to get into those ensamlbes, I need to audition, and with some piano literature. That would not be a problem, but I havn't doen any piano lit in quite a few years (shame on me, I know).
So, with all those complains, why am I still considering it? Well, it's a music minor, AND I'd need to "test" into each music class I take without being a music major or minor. Yes, you heard that right. Every class. I just had to take a painfully easy one to get into music theory 1.
So, yeah. That's what's been going through my mind.

Phone post? Anyway go for it. It's really something else to be taking any sort of class at the college level, but maybe wait until your second semester at least to get a feel for a workload to see if you can handle putting more time into it.

Hehehe I had two minors in college and I think that was worth every penny. It was also the first time I got to take art lessons from someone who actually had an MFA and I learned a lot. Improved my drawing skills by a million points!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.