TWG 67: The Werewolf Game? More Like The Werewolf DEAD!!!

Started by Mashi, May 16, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

TWG 67: The Werewolf Game?  More Like, The Werewolf DEAD!!!

1. Mashi - One random Player except Mashi loses his/her lynch vote for all Players except Mashi at the start of every Day Phase (that is, the affected Player's vote only counts if it's on Mashi).  Mashi is informed of whom is affected at the end of the Phase.  Players regain their votes upon Mashi's death.  Vote counts as two.  Has a seering power.  Has a painting power.  Is seered Blue.  Can survive wolfings, but not vigis.  Can post a totem up at the end of every Phase.  Can have a death post.  CANNOT use time dilation.  Has no purpose in being here other than to troll the game.  Wins if no more than three people meet win conditions.  Bonus points if he/she uses frivolous in every single post made.
2. vermilionvermin - Wins if he's lynched.  When lynched, victory conditions randomised among remaining living Players with exception of Yugi.  Can survive one vigi.  Bonus points if Mashi and Bird are still alive upon achieving victory.
3. Bird - Wins if one of the last two Players remaining.  Can vigi one Player every Night Phase.  Bonus points if he/she kills the other remaining Player anyway.
4. Yugi - Wins if all three TWC Members are killed while Yugi is still alive.  Immune to vigis.  Bonus points if this game is actually a success.
5. Dude - Wins if he/she guesses all the Roles by the end of Day 3.  Has three tries to guess all the Roles while alive.  Automatically lynched at the end of Day 3 at the last second by magic because he's always a Wolf when we do that, regardless of who has the most votes.  If Dude actually has the most votes (with exception of those removed by Mashi) on Day 3 (or is lynched prior to Day 3), all Players except Dude are revived.  Dude does not achieve victory if he sends in the correct Role list but has the most lynch votes on Day 3.  Immune to vigis.  Host PMs Dude the Role of each Player that is killed.  If Dude achieves victory, one random Player that isn't Mashi, Bird, or vermilionvermin is killed.  Bonus points if he/she never posts in the thread upon achieving victory.
6. NocturneOfShadow - Wins if Yugi does not achieve victory conditions.  Bonus points if the game ends up as a flop, because NocturneOfShadow is too OP and defeats everyone without even trying.
7. wolf - Wins if Bird is lynched while alive.  If his victory condition is met, a preselected Player is brutalled (though, wolf remains alive because he's cool like that).  Bonus points if wolf turns out to be the secret Role human instead.
8. BlackDragonSlayer - Wins if he successfully predicts two of Bird's vigis by Night 4.  Has one guess per Night Phase.  Can send in predictions even if dead.  If victory conditions are met, Bird becomes unlynchable.  Bonus points if he/she somehow convinces people that Bird is BlackDragonSlayer or something because paranoia. 
9. The_Subjective_Thought - Wins if more than 3 Players achieve victory conditions.  Bonus points if he helps kill Mashi somehow.

Edits Made: Dude now kills a random Player that isn't Mashi, vermilionvermin, or Bird upon meeting victory conditions.

Replacements -
10. Olimar12345 - Wins so long as vermilionvermin isn't lynched after replacement.  If a Player is replaced in the game, the replacement Player will be assigned the new Role of Olimar12345.  Bonus points if a replacement Player isn't even needed.

1. Secret Agent Vanquisher of the Obsidian Winged Beasts
2. Secret Agent Pharaoh of Egypt
3. Secret Agent Leader of Twelve Thousand Three Hundred and Forty Five Pikmin
4. Secret Agent Flying Dutchman
5. Secret Agent Pictorial Night Scene of a Nocturnal Silhouette
6. Secret Agent Notion of Biases
7. Secret Agent Knight of Nights
8. Secret Agent Pokemon Master
9. Secret Agent Guy
10. Secret Agent Fank IX

"Mwahahahahahahahaha," the evil Mashi laughed.

"You fiend!!!" Vanquisher shouted.  "I won't let you get away with this!" he announced, unsheathing his sword.

"I won't just get away with this!" Mashi yelled back.  "I will also get away from this!"

"... What?" the room announced, confused.

"I don't know, it sounded better in my head. :( " Mashi whimpered.

"H...  How did you pronounce an emote?" the Flying Dutchman asked, bewildered by Mashi's frivolous display.

"Time d-" Mashi couldn't finish because SlowPokemon teleported through dimensions and punched him in the face with the power of time di-" OW, SLOWPOKEMON, I AM THE NARRATOR.  DON'T PUNCH ME.

After this sudden setback, Mashi took a few seconds to compose himself.  "Now," Mashi said.  "Each of you have been assigned a mission.  And it is your duty to fulfill this mission.  If you fail, you will DIE!!!!!!!!!" he said, with emphasis on the word 'die' and with excessive exclamation points.

"Mashi, why are you doing this?!" Night Scene asked.  "It's... so evil."

"Don't say that!  I'm not completely a bad guy!  In fact, if you win, I'll give you my autograph!" he grinned.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Oh, and I'll let you live and escape from here too, if that means anything," Mashi shrugged.  He was surprised to see some people sigh of relief and even look a bit hopeful.  "But you still have to fulfill my conditions!" he added.

"Mashi, but why are you doing this?  I feel so betrayed..." Pokemon Master asked.  This was terrible, how could Mashi be doing this to them?

"Because I'm a completely bad guy. B) " Mashi replied.

"You said a few moments ago that you weren't a completely bad guy," Flying Dutchman corrected.

"... You lose brownie points," Mashi muttered to himself.

"Noooo, anything but that!" Notion entreated.  "How can you do something so unfrivolous!"

"DON'T YOU CALL ME UNFRIVOLOUS, FRIVOL- I MEAN, UNFRIVOLOUS PERSON!!!" Mashi shouted with the strength of a thousand vuvuzelas.

"Watch me!  Unfrivolous, unfrivolous, unfrivolous!" Notion teased.

"Argh!!!" Mashi breathed out fire like Godzilla because he recently saw the newest movie.

"Ahhhhh, my left shoulder is on fireeee," Notion yelled.

"That's your right shoulder..." Leader sighed.

"Frivolouuus!!!" Notion yelled.

"You have 9 Twilights to achieve your conditions," Mashi told.  "And if you fail... I will do something really bad to you guys!!!"

"Like... kill us?" Knight asked.

"I mean, that is what he said originally," Night Scene noted.

"Yeah, that!!!" Mashi said.

"Except me, right?" Guy asked, making kawaii eyes.

"sry but u 2" mashi sed

Guy: :(

"Now, begin!!!" Mashi shouted.

And so they did.

---

"Why didn't I get an appearance?" Pharaoh asked.

"Because you made Host Sign Ups without permission and also you just appeared right now!!!" Mashi answered.

"Just as planned!!!" Yugi said.

"!!!"

---

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Yugi
3. Olimar12345
4. davy
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. The_Subjective_Thought
7. K-NiGhT
8. Waddle Bro
9. Dude
10. fank009

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

All PMs have been sent.

P.S. - All your Role PMs have unique messages in them, but the rule forbidding you all to speak about them still applies, sorry!!!

It is now Night 9248.  Night 9248 ends May 18th, 2014 at 11PM EDT.

Yugi

Okay, so when I signed up for this game, I tried to think of a way the game could go where as many people could win as possible, so I guess I'll mention it here.

Vermilionvermin should claim, so that we can lynch him, causing him to win. If people have objections to having win conditions randomised, feel free to voice them. Dude should also claim, and have people claim to him, so that he can win as well. We could also lynch him if we really feel like it, so that vermverm can be revived, and so that olimar has a chance of winning?

From what I see, my plan would have

Will definatly win:
Vermilionvermin
Dude

Will probably win:
Yugi
TST potentially
Mashi potentially
Olimar12345
Bird if we leave him until the last 2
wolf

Would probably not win by this
BlackdragonSlayer
Noctourne of Shadow

What do you think of this plan?

Yugi

Dude

Yugi

LOOK I'M GOING TO CALL HIM OOT SONG BECAUSE HIS NAME IS DUMB AND I CAN'T SPELL IT CORRECTLY

The_Subjective_Thought

Yugi, engineering as many people to win as possible is not fun.

This game must be about conflict, despair, frivolous-ness, large amounts of cake, and above all mashi making an absolute mess of TWG.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

Mashi

GUYS, I'M GOING TO EDIT THE ROLES A BIT MORE BECAUSE I CAN; SO DON'T DO ANYTHING RASH.

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Mashi

nvm i only edited one role and it was an edit i meant to make since yesterday lol

The_Subjective_Thought

Frivolous edit, I should have seen it coming.

Well it seems Dude is now a murderer. Your plan is foiled now Yugi!

Kinda.

Not really.

It's still a silly plan.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

Yugi

Mashi

Bonus Points for everyone if victory is achieved with the fewest number of victories possible.

The more victories there are, the worse your prize will be!

Oh, right, that's probably something I should have mentioned.

I'm giving people points depending on stuff that happens in the game and there will be prizes!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!