Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Been up in the San Juan Islands for the past week. Seriously one of the most beautiful places in the country and I highly recommend anyone in the pacific northwest visit them. Plus I'm here almost every year, so theres a plus for ya. Gonna be down in Seattle for the next few days. And then back to fuckin Florida.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

I made more things!

Not that anyone cares, I just enjoy posting these. This one even has text on it.

KefkaticFanatic

A low pass filter... on a plate?

how are do

me irl
[close]

Mashi

But is it first or second order?!?!?!?

Pit0010

Fingerz is coming up to sydney today and he's meeting me at the conservatorium of music...

He's late XDDDDD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Pit0010 on July 09, 2013, 06:15:47 PMFingerz is coming up to sydney today and he's meeting me at the conservatorium of music...

He's late XDDDDD
Have revenge by ordering the most expensive thing on the menu when he takes you for dinner

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 09, 2013, 01:51:58 PMA low pass filter... on a plate?

how are do

Microstrips are weird things.

Quote from: Mashi on July 09, 2013, 02:29:54 PMBut is it first or second order?!?!?!?

9th.

Ruto

Quote from: Pit0010 on July 09, 2013, 06:15:47 PMFingerz is coming up to sydney today and he's meeting me at the conservatorium of music...

He's late XDDDDD

Have fun :D I haven't seen him in weeks, but it's nice to know he's alive xD

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 09, 2013, 09:44:07 PMHave revenge by ordering the most expensive thing on the menu when he takes you for dinner

*writes down*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pit0010

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 09, 2013, 09:44:07 PMHave revenge by ordering the most expensive thing on the menu when he takes you for dinner

Hahha I would like to do that XD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SlowPokemon

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on July 10, 2013, 06:05:09 PMGet down from whatever mountain you've planted yourself on and for gods sake think before you start typing!

i've done it

i've discovered nsm's motto
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Here it is in pigin Latin:

descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Or for something a little shorter:

cogita ante scribe
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

I. CAUGHT. A. FISH.

TWO ACTUALLY.

Dude

oh yeah? well i caught 8 sharks and shoved them in my closet so i can sell them to reese at premium so ha

Kman96

Quote from: Dude on July 10, 2013, 09:40:42 PMoh yeah? well i caught 8 sharks and shoved them in my closet so i can sell them to reese at premium so ha
OMFG I did that too! Except I have a lot more sharks ;)

Also, slow made my day <3
Party Hard!
[close]