News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Dude on June 11, 2011, 12:58:18 PMYou do know that's a girl drink, right?
ETF is a girl last time I checked. My usual drink is a Venti Upside-Down Nonfat Vanilla Latté with 4 shots of espresso and caramel sauce on top Venti Café Misto.

ETFROXX

* ETFROXX checks

^_^b

DrP

You should seriously try it. It is my favorite of them all. I hate blended/cold drinks, so its a good thing to have a hot one.

Dude

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 11, 2011, 07:06:33 PMVenti Café Misto.
Much better.

My mom always gets a Carmel Machiatto at starbucks, so I always think of it as a girl drink.

universe-X

If I go to a Starbucks, so far, 80% of the time I just grab one of these:

and I'm out.

Ruto

I've never been inside a Starbucks, or tried any of their products :P

Edit: I also noticed I haven't seen fat sis for 24 hours!! WOOOOO!!!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Dude on June 11, 2011, 07:51:33 PMMuch better.

My mom always gets a Carmel Machiatto at starbucks, so I always think of it as a girl drink.

Well, it's all about personal tastes. Lots of guys drink Caramel Machiattos and lots of women drink Coffee Black. I just hate frappicinos (those are the girl drinks in my opinion)

The strikout text is basically a Caramel Machiatto with 1 extra pump of Vanilla and 2 extra shots of espresso (I literally know how each starbucks drink is made, that's how much I know about starbucks and how addicted I am)

Greg

I don't even drink coffee. XD

Jub3r7

My favorite starbucks coffee is the one where they put so much flavoring and whip cream that I don't even taste the coffee anymore. :3
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Those are flavored drinks.

Jub3r7

>.> I know it was coffee, I could still slightly taste the flavor.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 11, 2011, 10:40:09 PM>.> I know it was coffee, I could still slightly taste the flavor.
Something like a Peppermint Mocha, filled with chocolately goodness with that delicious peppermint refreshness with that hint of coffee.

Lemme tell you one thing, I HATE drip coffee, even with a shitton of creamer. There's this taste that comes from drip coffee and not espresso coffee that is just... blargh. Yuck!

I do miss Starbuck's Mocha Valencias, named after Valencia Oranges, but they no longer have Orange syrup :(.

Jub, try a Grande Vanilla Latté with 6 pumps of Vanilla and Caramel sauce and whipped cream and then you get back to me :)

KefkaticFanatic

I'm not much of a coffee person, but I know enough to know that Starbucks is only 2nd to generic hotel coffee in meh quality :P

Then again, I live in Portland and there are like a billion small (hipster) coffee shops all over.

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

School got out Thursday.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I've only ever been in a Star Bucks once, and that was after standing in line for the Wii back at a GameStop in 2006, and I was super hungry.  So I got a muffin and a hot chocolate.