News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Trumpet

Started by lord of the duh, April 29, 2008, 04:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 06, 2008, 10:53:58 AMWow PH your bands numbers are wonder full! >___> I wish we had that many next year. and sadly I MIGHT BUT HOPEFULLY MIGHT NOT drop next year. >____> well I have this stupid splint thing in my mouth so I can align my jaw so my jaw joints (TMJ's) wont click when I talk or eat and I've played trumpet with that!

(In short I had an over bite and I played trumpet for 3 years with the over bite and now I have to align my jaw so I don't have an overbite and I can't play my trumpet for a WEEK and so far it sucks. not to mention it has incredibly weakend my jaw strength and so I have to for a week eat Scrambled eggs, bread with creamy peanut butter, mashed potatoes,bannanas and pudding. >_____> cause they are the only foods I like that are soft for me to eat with this stupid plastic thing in my mouth)
ah... i remember those days... i too have an overbite so i had to do that same thing... although sphagettios are soft too... u can just swallow em.... even mac and cheese if your feeling risky =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

HungryDragon

Our Band Numbers? epic, but somewhat unproportional

1 piccolo
10 flutes
12 clarinets
1 contra clairinet
12 Alto sax
1 Tenor (never plays :S)
1 Bari Sax
1 Bass Sax (she plays Bari if there's no Bass part)
1 oboe
1 basson
6 trumpet
3 trombone
2 Tuba
3 baritone
2 string bass
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

MetroidHunter26

EPIC WIN! I wish we had that many flutes and tuba and bari (yes both) and yeah then MEH band would be just as epic... and of course if they feel like it >.>

Parker2334

This last year, before our senoirs graduated our band had-

2 piccolos
6 Flutes
7ish Clarinets
3 bass clarinets
1 alto sax
1 tenor sax
9 trumpets
8 trombones (which I am a part of)
3 baritones
3 tubas
1 bari sax
6 percussion people
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Gooch

I think i know how many we have in our band
Alto Sax-12 (Me)
Tenor Sax-3
Bari Sax-1 (me)
Flute-9
Trumpet-17 (me)
Percussion-9
Clarinet-Not even going there, too many to count
Trombone-10
French Horn/Baritone/Mellowphone- 10
Other Various Ones-4
Piano (yes, we incorporate this a lot)- 4 (me)

Limbo

I don't think anyone can compare to my massive band from before. But they kicked out everyone who failed their final for the Student Conductor's Concert. YAY.  :D
"I wish all the people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."