News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

How many Legend of Zelda titles have you beaten?

Started by Olimar12345, April 04, 2012, 02:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many Legend of Zelda titles have you beaten?

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Olimar12345

Title says it all. No spin-offs, remakes, or other odd games-just the timeline games here.

I've beaten them all except for The Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Four Swords Adventures.

Almost beat alttp, mm, and oos, until something stopped me-either system malfunction or save data corruption...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

the_last_sheikah

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyy need to get back to skyward sword.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Lol i beat them all, but don't own any.

Thank you friends house weekend xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

You forgot Faces of Evil and Wand of Gamelon  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dudeman

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 04, 2012, 06:21:41 PMBeating Zelda games... ha... ha....
I don't get it...

Anyways, I feel pretty sad because I've never beaten Ocarina of Time. :( But I have Project64, so I'm working on it! Hurray for emulators!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

fingerz

I'm awesome at fighting and collecting, just not puzzles... which is why I haven't beaten too many. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'm so ashamed of myself.
I have beaten a grand total of... zero Zelda games. :/ I got most of the games in the space of one month, because I love to multi-task, but maybe that wasn't the right choice.
Where I stand:
WW- Wind Temple
SS- Lanayru Mining Facility
OoT- Spirit Temple
LA- Just got it as an app recently, so...

I'm going to go to the corner of shame and cry now.

fingerz

You should be ashamed! How can you call yourself a Zelda fan and not even beaten a single game? :P
Still, I can't talk. My friend nearly killed me when I said I'd never played Mario 64...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Every one except The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II (tried 100 times on my 3DS), and Spirit Tracks.  ;D

Evolvix 85

I've played The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass and Four Swords Adventures... I love all Zelda games, but my favourite is Minish Cap.