News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'm about to beat OoT 3D, and so I'm thinking of either getting Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks. I had a... painful experience the last time I rented Phantom Hourglass, though.  :(

fabbemannen

Let's see, I just finished finished Lufia 3, so I'm looking for some new handheld-games that isn't on GBA/non-nintendo-console
Played through some random games while looking for something to play, GTA *gameboy-style ;D* and Battle Tanx made me lol

Others:
360 - NHL 09
Wii - Mario Party 9 when friends show up
PC - GTA1 (free on Rockstar's site), Rayman Origins (friggin' amazing game, and no lag at all even on my laptop!), Just Cause 2 (the grappling hook/parachute-combo makes the game)
3DS - Basically none. I just doesn't feel like playing 3D Land (I'm maybe 30min from beating it, well, there probably is some special world too) and I just play MK7 when I meet someone over streetpass
Failbook - Tetris Battle (broken version of Tetris, but with multiplayer. So it's fun during breaks with mah classmates)

Olimar12345

I'm playing lozph, lozoot, skullgirls, and halo reach. Next week I will probably buy kid icarus.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

Figured I would finish 3D Land (I only had one level left of the mainstory apparently), and so I did. There was some "special world" like I figured, but the whole game again, wow, didn't expect that. Was a little too repetitive though, they didn't change that much, I might finish it later

ChrisLeeFan1118

Beat Banjo-Kazooie, now I'm playing Banjo-Tooie.

Bet you never would have figured that out. ;)
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Alakazam

I'm playing FIFA since I'm a huge football fan.

ChrisLeeFan1118

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm also playing LotR: Battle for Middle-Earth II: Rise of the Witch-King.

I just downloaded the JR-RotWK mod, and the game has become like 50% better, it's so awesome! ;D
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

DrP

I had my mother send up all my DS Pokémon games.

I'm debating which one I should restart on: D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W...

Dude

SlowPokemon

Pshaw you're not a true fan if you don't (and I actually have multiples of some of them... it's sad)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I only have all the GB/C ones, I gave up getting each one during GBA cuz my brother didn't want any part in it anymore. :<

Nebbles

Super Mario 3D Land and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

I just bought Mike Tyson's Punch Out. A lot harder than I thought it would be.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 24, 2012, 07:05:54 PMPshaw you're not a true fan if you don't (and I actually have multiples of some of them... it's sad)
That's beyond fandom... that's an obsession.

Quote from: Dude on April 24, 2012, 06:07:20 PM...you have all of them?
sí señor.

Roz~

Finishing Kirby's Epic Yarn. I'd forgotten how cute the game is x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.