News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What TV show did you last watch?

Started by Spyro, July 29, 2012, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I watched something on Disney Channel, I think.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

wariopiano

Star Trek Voyager.
That, i think, is probably the best of all the star treks.

Jompa

I just re-watched Kanon 2006. I'm crying my eyeballs out..  :'(
Birdo for Smash

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: wariopiano on October 11, 2012, 08:37:06 AMStar Trek Voyager.
That, i think, is probably the best of all the star treks.
Somehow you have never watched TNG

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Once Upon A Time, it's actually good.

SuperFireKirby

Season finale of Copper tonight. The season was pretty good, definitely has gotten way better since the premiere.

Still watching a ton of Top Gear. And Doctor Who. But not so much Avatar lately, which is odd. I think I'll watch some right now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

That reminds me; Guess who has tickets for "Top Gear Live" in the Helsinki Exhibition Center!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jompa

Now that I've finished Kanon 2006, twice, I have to find some new really-good-and-makes-you-cry-several-times-anime to keep me entertained.. I really don't wanna re-watch Clannad, because I think the sadness in that show came from shock value, and I don't want to ruin the impression I have from it, tho it's probably the best crying-anime there is..
ANY recommendations? Of course not, I'm the only anime nerd around...
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 21, 2012, 10:41:15 AMThat reminds me; Guess who has tickets for "Top Gear Live" in the Helsinki Exhibition Center!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I be jelly. Oh, did you know it's Top Gear's 10th birthday today?

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Top Gear just always so ambitious....but rubbish.

FSM-Reapr

I know, but the humour is just A+++++++++.

EFitTrainr

Pokémon/Doctor Who. I bet you're all surprised at the last one. :P
I like food.