News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG Championships - NSM Representative

Started by Mashi, March 22, 2015, 12:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

there should be mini forum banners that say
"I Voted"
and "I Like Mike"
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 25, 2015, 02:56:27 PMthere should be mini forum banners that say
"I Voted"
and "I Like Mike"
I don't think anybody would use that last one.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

The vote ended up fairly close.

Bubbles wins by a small margin over NocturneOfShadow by one vote, since she was favoured over Yugi by 7 to Nocturne's 6.

For confirmation, I also did Fiver-style rank voting and the results matched:

So, congratulations, Bubbles!  You will be the representative for NSM in the 2+2 Forums Tournament!  If you choose to accept (which I assume you will), send a PM to Thingyman and he should send you relevant information.

Bubbles

Thanks guys :') I'm gonna take over the competition with my feminine charm

mikey

so if I had voted for myself first instead we would have tied?
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

or if Bubbles had voted for herself too she would have won.

Mashi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 25, 2015, 09:18:00 PMso if I had voted for myself first instead we would have tied?
The Fiver-style voting method isn't the same as the Schulze Method in case I was ambiguous about that.  But in this case, yes, the vote would have been tied for both voting methods if you had.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 25, 2015, 10:48:10 PMor if Bubbles had voted for herself too she would have won.
This too.

Bubbles

Guys Thingyman said I could ask for recommendations for the bio I have to submit, any ideas?

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on March 26, 2015, 09:18:57 PMGuys Thingyman said I could ask for recommendations for the bio I have to submit, any ideas?
"a charming girl from the lovely Jersey shore"
unmotivated

Bubbles

If I were a wolf I'd wolf that person Night 1 lol

Yugi

the girl with a sex life always dies first in the horror movie

Thingyman

AwesomeYears

So you're the guy who hosts the games? Cool.

Waddle Bro

Bubbles I have faith in you girl fuck em up for me :]

also didn't see NSM on the video but saw Bulbagarden twice q:

Thingyman

Sigh, that's kind of annoying. I had a guy make it and gave him the full list of sites. It seems like you and Giant in the Playground aren't anywhere to be found - at least not clearly :/