News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 18, 2015, 11:08:21 AM#58 - May 18, 2015
What is your favorite kind of weather?
60-70s all the time. Maybe rain once or twice a month.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 18, 2015, 11:08:21 AM#58 - May 18, 2015
What is your favorite kind of weather?
Between about 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit and overcast. But not wet.   

InsigTurtle

I guess 15-20 degrees C (about 60-70 degrees F), partly cloudy, light breeze. Maybe a couple of showers spotted throughout the day.

Latios212

If outdoors, maybe like 70-80F, sunny and strong breeze. :)

If indoors, thunderstorm!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 18, 2015, 03:50:30 PMBetween about 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit and overcast. But not wet.   
Absolutely my kind of weather as well. Maybe with a slight breeze too.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Latios212 on May 18, 2015, 04:15:20 PMIf outdoors, maybe like 70-80F, sunny and strong breeze. :)

If indoors, thunderstorm!
This. Totally this. But it has to be a strong breeze. (30+mph)
I absolutely love just standing outside and watching massive, dark storm clouds roll in.

Nebbles

I love thunderstorms a lot, personally. They're very atmospheric and nice to read/write to.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

50s and 60s and raining lightly.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Lightning- it's going on right now where I'm at.
In the middle of May. Lovely.
what is shitpost

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Completely still a few hours after it snows, no more snow falling and during nighttime. About 15-25 degrees F with absolutely zero wind

ZeldaFan

#59 - May 19, 2015
What Nintendo game do you think has the best music overall?

Personally I love the music from Twilight Princess, I think they did a fantastic job of capturing the feeling of the moment with those orchestrated pieces.
Now going back to the old days, SMB 3 and Kirby's Adventure have some pretty catchy and nostalgic tunes

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Hero of Trains

Oh. I...I can't... how.... how do I choose? *explodes*

I don't know. The first ones I think of are Kid Icarus Uprising, or PMD EoS, or PMD GtI, or Pokemon AS, or LoZ OoT.
Oh wait, those are just the games I played most recently. Umm.... You know what, I can't decide.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

AwesomeYears

SSB4
For the newish games, Super Mario Galaxy's orchestrated song are just epic. Nintendogs+Cats is a relaxing game and has lots of relaxing songs as well as some more active songs but doesn't overdo it.
Old Games; seems obscure but the Zelda CDi games have an expanded soundtrack with old school styled adventurous and ancient music. F-Zero is the definition of NES fast-paced music, Mute City and Big Blue are my favourite!