News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What did you get for Christmas?

Started by The-Real-Link, December 25, 2008, 09:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob4260

GreekGeek

I don't remember what I got for x-mas, it's too long ago.

Get the hint?

PseudoMario16

I got NBA 2K9 for PS3 ( yay for acronyms!!!) 50$, and Guitar Hero world tour. And Wii Music !!!!! :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

I forgot that Pseudo likes Wii Music. Lqtm(Laugh quietly to myself)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Talking about lqtm, what is imao?
In my arrogant opinion?

SuperFireKirby

I have no idea what imao mean. I actually don't know what most of those retarded abbreviations mean. Plus I got underwear for chritmas! WOOT!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

What the fuck, why did you bump this?

Learn forum etiquette, morons.

This is NOT a good reason to bump a topic.  At all.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on June 18, 2009, 04:45:46 PMI got NBA 2K9 for PS3 ( yay for acronyms!!!) 50$, and Guitar Hero world tour. And Wii Music !!!!! :D :D
Not necessarily a bad reason, cuz now I know I can play NBA2k9 with PseudoMario!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

ahhhh guys? Christmas was 6 mounths ago..... why are you still here?

Dude

ALPRAS: There is no "u" in "months"

SuperFireKirby

Blame Jimbob and his amazing shovel full of muffins.

Concerto No.20 in D minor