News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Mikey wins!

2/10/18 Hegemony (n.)- domination of a region or the entire world by a single nation, or the authority of one individual over an entire group
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 10, 2018, 08:13:08 PM2/10/18 Hedgemony (n.)- I rule this hedge, ya hear me! It is MYYYY HEDGE AND NONE OF YOU WILL EVER HAVE IT! NEVAAARRRRRRRRRRR.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Honedgemony- domination of a region or the entire world by a single nation via the use of sharp swords
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 10, 2018, 08:13:08 PM2/10/18 Edgemony (n.)- domination of a region or the entire world by a single nation, or the authority of one individual over an entire group (and it's not a "phase," Mom!)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

Hegarmony (n.) - domination of a region or the entire world by a single nation, or the authority of one individual over an entire group, but in the name of peace

E. Gadd Industries

Dudeman wins!

2/11/18 Malapropism (n.)- misuse of a word or mangling of the language, often done for comic effect
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

Malapropism (n.) - E. Gadd's Word of the Day & Others' Interpretations of Said Word.TM.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

mikey

Gaah
How dare you

Malahoppipsm- probably the second best thing I could come up with
unmotivated

AmpharosAndy

innit

E. Gadd Industries

THC wins! (Points to mikey for trying)

2/12/18 Zonk (v.)- to stun or stupefy
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Zonkrom- to stun or stupefy with frightening amounts of electricity
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Now, ladies and gentlemen of NSM: behind one of these doors lies today's Word of the Day. Choose correctly, and you get to walk home with a new definition to impress all your friends. But, choose incorrectly, and you walk home with nothing. Or, you can take my offer of $500 in cash - it might not be a fancy new definition, but it is $500. So, will it be:

Door #1

You've won a confusing logic puzzle that stumps most people, despite the fact that it only involves basic fractions! Better luck next time!
[close]

Door #2

You've won a piece of unnecessarily erotic Let's Make a Deal fan art that I honestly did not need to see today! Better luck next time!
[close]

Door #3
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 12, 2018, 07:51:14 PM2/12/18 Zonk (n.)- a joke prize given as part of the show Let's Make a Deal. Contestants who win Zonks do not win anything of monetary value, though, contrary to popular belief, they are entitled to a novelty item based upon the Zonk they "won" during the show.

You've won today's definition! Congratulations!
[close]

or,

The $500

Alright, here you go, man. Enjoy the rest of your day!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

the monty hall problem has been explained to me multiple times and I still don't get it
like you have a 1/3 chance of picking a prize
then you have a 1/2 chance of picking a prize, but not really
switching doors should not have an effect on the outcome yet it somehow does
unmotivated