News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Zeila's Colors Project Sheets

Started by Zeila, July 26, 2021, 02:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

I made some changes to Sunset Express according to feedback from Radiak, and I put a mus file in the Approved folder. My comments are in red

-m7 RH: I hear an Eb on beat 1.25.
-m8 RH: I hear a Dn on beat 4.75.
-m16 RH beat 2.5 sounds more like Ab than Bb to me.
-I don't really hear the Ebs on beats 3.5 and 4.25 in m17 and m33 LH.
-I'm not hearing any Dns in m18 in either the LH or RH, to me it sounds like the chord is Abmaj7/Bb (aka the Mario Kart chord 😎). So you can keep the Bb and Ab in the LH, and in the RH you could add a C and an Eb under the G on beat 1. This all applies to m34 as well.
I still hear a Dn but I opted to use Eb for now because the sax also plays that note, but if other people do hear Dn then I can change it back

-Any reason beat 1.75 of m33 RH doesn't have Gb on the bottom like m17?
That was just me being inconsistent, so I added it back in

-m42 RH: grace note on beat 1?
-m42 LH: I think it might sound a bit nicer if you took out the middle notes here, I can't hear those 5ths in the original and the 3rd is taken by the RH on beat 3 so the LH doesn't necessarily need to double it.

edit: apparently there's an issue with previewing posts on unarchived threads? but it was able to post so it's not a big deal. Also I forgot to fix a typo regarding measure 16

Bloop

After a tiny fix via discord, Sunset Express is re-accepted! Thanks to Radiak too for pointing things out we didn't notice :p