20 years, 5000 sheets (Update, Thursday 11th of April 2024)

Started by Latios212, April 11, 2024, 10:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeebo

Apologies for the ignorance, certainly I'll go through the proper submission procedure in the future. The only reason I made a comment is because there is a rule against plagiarism on this site. I am looking forward to being an active member of this community now that I sort of maybe kind of understand what is going on here lol sorry!!

cashwarrior1

Always a learning process! Also, to alleviate your concerns about plagiarism, Static's arrangement of Flight Club was completed in 2017 and shared on their arrangement thread.

Static

Quote from: yeebo on April 14, 2024, 01:26:27 PMThe only reason I made a comment is because there is a rule against plagiarism on this site.
The arrangement of Flight Club I submitted recently is the same one I posted to the forums in 2017, as you can see here. The files linked in that post are still the 2017 draft, evidenced by the http url, Engraver music font, and some incorrect chords. It's such a short and simple piece that any two arrangers' sheets are bound to look practically identical anyway.

Edit: I can't read lol

yeebo

Quote from: Static on April 14, 2024, 01:56:10 PMThe arrangement of Flight Club I submitted recently is the same one I posted to the forums in 2017, as you can see here. The files linked in that post are still the 2017 draft, evidenced by the http url, Engraver music font, and some incorrect chords. It's such a short and simple piece that any two arrangers' sheets are bound to look practically identical anyway.

You're goated tysm. I was tweaking a little bit abt this bc I didn't quite know how this site worked n i thought someone just copied my sheet and submitted it through the proper channel. i'm sorry to accuse you of doing that. pilotwings transcribers unite

Static

Quote from: yeebo on April 15, 2024, 04:08:36 AMi'm sorry to accuse you of doing that. pilotwings transcribers unite
All good! It's totally understandable

Also, while I'm here and since I forgot to mention in my last post... congrats everyone! I joined just before the 3K milestone, so it feels surreal that over 2K sheets have been submitted and checked since 2016. It's been a really fun time contributing here all these years and seeing the site grow as new arrangers join

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Static on April 14, 2024, 01:56:10 PMIt's such a short and simple piece that any two arrangers' sheets are bound to look practically identical anyway.
My arrangement is identical down to even the chord symbols lol