News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

I've picked up Command&Conquer: Red Alert 2 again. Fun with mods, but a shame that I don't have the expansion pack. Perhaps I'll download another mod tomorrow, as I only have one now... (the Aftermath mod, if anyone is interested).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

The Command & Conquer franchise is beastly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Yes... the beast of the beastlyness

...except i really suck at it... i tried... and failed

SuperFireKirby

I'm good at rts's once I start playing them enough.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

yep... that is prolly my case, too... i just need to play things a bit more

SuperFireKirby

Right now, I'm playing the game of life. And, as usual, I'm losing.

DrP

oh, i lost game... oh 4 years ago! haha

right now, im playing the game of death... and somehow losing at that, too!

I think i may go play some moar ripto's rage and complete all the worlds! woo!

Oni-Link

I'm playing the game of life, I have a few lives left. I'm having trouble on this one boss: Boredom Man. Anyone know where I can find a FAQ?

DrP

nope. there are ways to skip the level: try going outside your house, doing something active or shut off your house from the power grid for a day!

Also, if those dont work, there is always taking a nap!

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 08, 2010, 04:29:48 PMnope. there are ways to skip the level: try going outside your house, doing something active or shut off your house from the power grid for a day!

Also, if those dont work, there is always taking a nap!
I'm kidding, I'm not really bored.

DrP

Ok... well when you actually get bored, then try those home remedies!

Oni-Link

Hmm... I might play Pokemon Emerald soon. Or Ruby/Sapphire, since Wallace is in it, and he's WAY more of a challenge that Juan.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 08, 2010, 10:08:41 PMHmm... I might play Pokemon Emerald soon. Or Ruby/Sapphire, since Wallace is in it, and he's WAY more of a challenge that Juan.

Juan is such a pushover... Im playing emerald on my phone, so it working

KefkaticFanatic

Oblivion on PC with tons of mods.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 10:52:45 PMOblivion on PC with tons of mods.
As if it didn't have enough mods already.