News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

How many brothers/sisters do you have?

Started by ALPRAS, August 02, 2009, 06:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 17, 2010, 09:08:18 PMStorm is like, the coolest name

It's funny cuz that guy's afraid of storms :P

And that girl is a bitch. Like, who the eff would do that?

Innocent has a whole new definition ;o

Winter

I dunno who the guy and girl you are referring to are

universe-X

ETFROXX

Winter

universe-X

Sekter77

On an on-topic note, I have a brother 4 years older than me who also plays guitar and a sister that's 2 years older than me who plays piano and gets much of her material from this website. Musical siblings are pretty cool.

Going back off-topic, kids these days really get on my nerves too. I can't believe I'm finding myself going "Back in my day!..." so soon. It takes a lot of guts to do something that foolish.
Guitar and video games.

ETFROXX

I'm the only one of my siblings that's even remotely musical. Val and Courtney are like... I don't even know, and Storm is sportsy. AND I'M OVER HERE ALL ALONE PLAYING MY FLUTE. =(

GaryOak

Two older brothers. One is studying agrology and the other is studying political science. They both know what they want to do with their lives. Unlike the last one.;(
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary